What to do with kids in Miami June 11-17
What to do with kids in Miami June 11-17: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Click here to win 2 tickets to Green Baby Fair Miami & stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Make Movie Magic
Heat, humidity and summer rain mean its prime movie season. Treat little ones to a mom & munchkin-friendly movie at Kendall Village or The Falls, catch a moonlit screening of the Muppets in Midtown or dive into a poolside screening of Rango at Grapeland Water Park.
It's a busy week in the Magic City. Treat munchkins to a ticklish Elmer character show in Aventura, meet new mothers at a postpartum support group in Midtown, celebrate Flag Day at MCM, bring teachers to an education jobs fair or enroll muchkins in five days of belly dancing camp
Summer reading season has officially begun. Celebrate literacy with Dream Big, READ! events in Key Biscayne or Pinecrest, prep for Father's Day with stories & crafts at the Miami Beach library, explore Greek fables & myths with Millennia the Muse in the Gables or find inspiration in our list of favorite munchkin books.
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Rock out with Elmo at Sesame Street Live (score discounted tickets with this code), tumble with a gymnastics recital in Aventura, hop into the kitchen with super duper mini chefs at Dadeland, treat budding balerinas to a Cinderella ballet or enjoy date night courtesy of Coral Gables restaurant week.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games