What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we've just surpassed 10,000 subscriber- come join us!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Time to start thinking dad - check out our guide to 2013 Father’s Day fun. And make sure to hang with us on Instagram - lots of fun stuff to come!
Explore character storytime in Aventura, enjoy a moms morning out at Whole Foods Coral Gables, check out the kids caboose club at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, dive into a fun fest in Kendale Lakes or explore free summer fun at Bass Pro Shops.
See a Show
Treat munchkins to face painting and an exotic animal show at Mall of the Americas, rock out at the DWNTN Miami concert series, enjoy a rascally rodents show in North Beach or take the stage with The Amazing Adventures of Dr. Wonderful (and her dog) at Arsht Center.
Treat kids 6-13 to some delicious fun courtesy of Cooking With Kids Miami’s 2013 summer camp. Munchkins will love cooking, baking, crafting, Zumba, yoga and more. Camp runs weekdays from 9am-3pm between June 3-August 2. Sign up for a week - or 9! Click here to get started today.
Dote on Dad
Treat dad to the ultimate animal adventure at Jungle Island’s Father’s Day Bash. Dads can feast on beer samples, classic cars and food trucks while munchkins explore animals and a fun zone. Bonus - dads get in for free with purchase of a general admission ticket. The action runs June 16 from 12-6pm - click here to book tickets now!
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest