What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Welcome to Miami's kid calendar! Lots of fun on tap this week- sign up for our newsletter (we've just surpassed 10,000 subscriber- come join us!) for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Time to start thinking dad - check out our guide to 2013 Father’s Day fun. And make sure to hang with us on Instagram - lots of fun stuff to come!
Explore character storytime in Aventura, enjoy a moms morning out at Whole Foods Coral Gables, check out the kids caboose club at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, dive into a fun fest in Kendale Lakes or explore free summer fun at Bass Pro Shops.
See a Show
Treat munchkins to face painting and an exotic animal show at Mall of the Americas, rock out at the DWNTN Miami concert series, enjoy a rascally rodents show in North Beach or take the stage with The Amazing Adventures of Dr. Wonderful (and her dog) at Arsht Center.
Treat kids 6-13 to some delicious fun courtesy of Cooking With Kids Miami’s 2013 summer camp. Munchkins will love cooking, baking, crafting, Zumba, yoga and more. Camp runs weekdays from 9am-3pm between June 3-August 2. Sign up for a week - or 9! Click here to get started today.
Dote on Dad
Treat dad to the ultimate animal adventure at Jungle Island’s Father’s Day Bash. Dads can feast on beer samples, classic cars and food trucks while munchkins explore animals and a fun zone. Bonus - dads get in for free with purchase of a general admission ticket. The action runs June 16 from 12-6pm - click here to book tickets now!
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- ‘Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy’ brings a United Nations of talent to the Broward Center stage
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week