What to do with kids in Miami July 9-15
What to do with kids in Miami July 9-15: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Congratulations to our 4 Baby K'tan giveaway winners! We're kicking off this week with a month of free deliciousness. Click here for a free meal at EVOS Pinecrest - bring on the burgers! Lots of other fun on tap - stay up-to-date on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
The library is the ultimate summer destination. Air conditioned, munchkin-friendly and teaming with fun like a Kendale Lakes summer celebration, family storytime on Miami Beach, baby storytime in Sunny Isles or toddler storytime on Key Biscayne. Alternately, go bilingual with Read Conmigo at Bambini Academy.
This week is filled with parent-friendly fun. Indulge in free coffee & mini massages at Whole Foods Pinecrest, treat yourself to a midday screening of Magic Mike on the Beach, get crafty with a July 4 scrapbooking class or book a sitter and Walk, Wine & Shop in the Gables.
Lots of family fun on tap. Craft for free at Bass Pro Shop, bring your favorite stuffed friend to a teddy bear picnic at MCM, feast at a pop-up picnic on Lincoln Rd, get competitive in a family game night in the Gables or watch junior, teen & pre-teen campers perform in the 69th annual Playground Revue.
Feast With Your Foodie
Got a budding chef at home? Try a munchkin-friendly cooking class or slide on your aprons and whip up our favorite breakfasts, kid-friendly eats, smoothies or desserts & snacks. Alternately, let someone else do the cooking & head to EVOS for healthy food kids actually want to eat (think airbaked fries & chicken strips).
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration