What to do with kids in Miami July 30 - Aug 5
What to do with kids in Miami July 30 - Aug 5: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Congratulations to Mindy R, our BabyHome winner and all the new members of our Mom Squad (Want in?). Who wants to win 4 tix to the Wiggles? Stay up-to-date on giveaways, news & fun on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Lots of opportunities to indulge this week. Celebrate national cheesecake day, check out a food truck cook-off, bake up some DIY yumminess in honor of national ice cream sandwich day or opt for a three-course Miami Spice feast (look out for our family guide to Spice coming Wednesday).
Save big on back to school clothes & supplies Fri through Sun as courtesy of tax-free weekend; enjoy facepainting, music & sales at Miami International Mall's back to school fest; or treat munchkins to bounce houses, crafts & a treasure hunt at the Falls' back to school splash.
Rock out with The Wiggles on the Beach, treat munchkins to movie night at Play-In, get crafty at Home Depot, hang with furry friends at family day at the Little Farm, explore a new preschool in Brickell or rock the rails at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum.
- Get a taste of Caribbean food at Ivan's Gastro in North Miami Beach
- Find a taste of Portugal at Lisboa Grill in Key Biscayne
- Bánh mì and bubble tea are on the menu at 545 Degree Café in Davie
- Ayesha's Kitchen near Kendall makes Indian food approachable to all
- Turkish delights fill the menu at Lokum in Miami Beach
- Cay Café’s changing menu presents a stylish lunch option at DCOTA
- Worship fresh seafood and steak at Surf & Turf in Brickell
- Sound the alarm for Fireman Derek's Pies in Wynwood
- Telva Bakery, Viva Mexico offer sweet cakes and savory tacos in Miami
- La Mancha's munchies are Portuguese and Brazilian in downtown Miami