What to do with kids in Miami July 30 - Aug 5
What to do with kids in Miami July 30 - Aug 5: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Congratulations to Mindy R, our BabyHome winner and all the new members of our Mom Squad (Want in?). Who wants to win 4 tix to the Wiggles? Stay up-to-date on giveaways, news & fun on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Lots of opportunities to indulge this week. Celebrate national cheesecake day, check out a food truck cook-off, bake up some DIY yumminess in honor of national ice cream sandwich day or opt for a three-course Miami Spice feast (look out for our family guide to Spice coming Wednesday).
Save big on back to school clothes & supplies Fri through Sun as courtesy of tax-free weekend; enjoy facepainting, music & sales at Miami International Mall's back to school fest; or treat munchkins to bounce houses, crafts & a treasure hunt at the Falls' back to school splash.
Rock out with The Wiggles on the Beach, treat munchkins to movie night at Play-In, get crafty at Home Depot, hang with furry friends at family day at the Little Farm, explore a new preschool in Brickell or rock the rails at the Gold Coast Railroad Museum.
- A First Look at the Hotel Astor's Downstairs, a hip supper club with craft beers and upscale American food
- St. Patrick's Day at The Irish Times in South Miami
- Miami's La Tour Eiffel bistro transports you to Paris
- Australian restaurateur, Cuban chef tap their Greek roots at Upper East Side's Bar Meli
- Venezuelan sisters make gourmet chocolates at Miami's Cacao Arte
- Eat Greek transplants fast-casual concept to Miami Beach
- True Loaf brings croissants, puff pastry, brioche buns and sourdough breads to South Beach
- Humble Mexican dishes hit the spot at Hallandale's Chapultepec
- You make, they bake at Miami Beach’s Pizza Dude
- KC Healthy Cooking is a hidden gem in North Miami