What to do with kids in Miami July 2-8
What to do with kids in Miami July 2-8: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.Got giveaway fever? We're giving away 4 Baby K'tan carriers - enter today! Stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Enjoy a mom & munchkin-friendly movie in Aventura or South Miami, explore animals with a nature show on Miami Beach, save with $5 admission to Zoo Miami or treat munchkins to free sparkles with a haircut.
Win a Free Baby K'Tan
Score mommy convenience & comfort with a free Baby K'tan carrier. Slip the cotton carrier over your shoulders, slide your munchkin in and let the soothing begin. Write a note, send an email or brush your teeth – your hands are back! Enter today.
Popsicles, BBQ & a mid-week day-off - we love July 4th! Celebrate with a parade on Key Biscayne, face painting in Doral, food trucks in the Grove, a Declaration of Independence signing at MCM and fireworks everywhere!
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Enjoy a family festival in Miami Shores, get crafty at Home Depot, get festive & shop homegrown goods at the Made in the USA Festival, celebrate Peruvian culture with dance & drumming in Sunny Isles, rock out a luau at Sunset Place or Dolphin Mall or enjoy books & crafts in the Grove.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 31-Aug. 2
- Miami Events - August 2015
- Historic Virginia Key Beach Park hosts 70th Anniversary Celebration
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19