What to do with kids in Miami July 2-8
What to do with kids in Miami July 2-8: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.Got giveaway fever? We're giving away 4 Baby K'tan carriers - enter today! Stay updated on contests & news 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & newsletter.
Enjoy a mom & munchkin-friendly movie in Aventura or South Miami, explore animals with a nature show on Miami Beach, save with $5 admission to Zoo Miami or treat munchkins to free sparkles with a haircut.
Win a Free Baby K'Tan
Score mommy convenience & comfort with a free Baby K'tan carrier. Slip the cotton carrier over your shoulders, slide your munchkin in and let the soothing begin. Write a note, send an email or brush your teeth – your hands are back! Enter today.
Popsicles, BBQ & a mid-week day-off - we love July 4th! Celebrate with a parade on Key Biscayne, face painting in Doral, food trucks in the Grove, a Declaration of Independence signing at MCM and fireworks everywhere!
Lots of weekend fun on tap. Enjoy a family festival in Miami Shores, get crafty at Home Depot, get festive & shop homegrown goods at the Made in the USA Festival, celebrate Peruvian culture with dance & drumming in Sunny Isles, rock out a luau at Sunset Place or Dolphin Mall or enjoy books & crafts in the Grove.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship