What to do with kids in Miami Jan 7-13
What to do with kids in Miami Jan 7-13: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 25 picks for the week.
Treat the little ones to mini mornings at the Children's Museum, get sweaty at a mommy & baby fitness class, check out free mommy & me in Brickell or walk the tightrope in Brickell - get all the details here.
Get in the Know
Looking for a new dance class? A bit of indoor or outdoor fun? A new preschool? We've got it all right here.
This weekend brings live music, a family-friendly health fair, a night hike, free kids yoga and much, much more.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so