What to do with kids in Miami Jan 7-13
What to do with kids in Miami Jan 7-13: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 25 picks for the week.
Treat the little ones to mini mornings at the Children's Museum, get sweaty at a mommy & baby fitness class, check out free mommy & me in Brickell or walk the tightrope in Brickell - get all the details here.
Get in the Know
Looking for a new dance class? A bit of indoor or outdoor fun? A new preschool? We've got it all right here.
This weekend brings live music, a family-friendly health fair, a night hike, free kids yoga and much, much more.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17