What to do with kids in Miami Jan 28-Feb 3
What to do with kids in Miami Jan 28-Feb 3: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 17 picks for the week.
Check out free mommy & me in Brickell, get fit as a family on Miami Beach, catch an al fresco movie, celebrate National Puzzle Day or ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum. Get all the details here.
Flex your parenting muscles at workshops in Miami Beach or Midtown; seek support in parenting groups in the Gables or Key Biscayne; or treat yourself to date night courtesy of jammie drop-off in the Gables or movie night in Wynwood. Find dates, times & prices here.
Take a Field Trip
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT's KidVision. The local PBS station has developed a series of field trips designed to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, explore the ins and outs of gardening with the GROW project. Start exploring here
See a Show
It's a great week to see a show. Treat munchkins six and up to the The Love of Three Oranges at Miami Theater Center & watch their eyes come alive. The play has a bit of everything - a prince, a comedian, an evil witch and a good wizard. Tickets are just $20 - click here to buy tickets & get more info
See and Do
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September