What to do with kids in Miami Jan 28-Feb 3
What to do with kids in Miami Jan 28-Feb 3: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 17 picks for the week.
Check out free mommy & me in Brickell, get fit as a family on Miami Beach, catch an al fresco movie, celebrate National Puzzle Day or ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum. Get all the details here.
Flex your parenting muscles at workshops in Miami Beach or Midtown; seek support in parenting groups in the Gables or Key Biscayne; or treat yourself to date night courtesy of jammie drop-off in the Gables or movie night in Wynwood. Find dates, times & prices here.
Take a Field Trip
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT's KidVision. The local PBS station has developed a series of field trips designed to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, explore the ins and outs of gardening with the GROW project. Start exploring here
See a Show
It's a great week to see a show. Treat munchkins six and up to the The Love of Three Oranges at Miami Theater Center & watch their eyes come alive. The play has a bit of everything - a prince, a comedian, an evil witch and a good wizard. Tickets are just $20 - click here to buy tickets & get more info
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15
- Three Things You Cannot Miss at Calle Ocho on Sunday