What to do with kids in Miami Jan 22-28
What to do with kids in Miami Jan 22-28: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 18 picks for the week.
Get fit at the grand opening of Baby Boot Camp in Downtown Miami, check out a Jewish parenting seminar on Miami Beach, put your nose to work at Zoo Tots at Zoo Miami or celebrate Chinese New Year on Key Biscayne. Get all the details here.
Love the Library
Library love continues. Celebrate 500 years of Florida or Black History Month in Kendale Lakes, treat the munchkins to native Florida folktales in Palmetto Bay or get fit with the family in South Miami. Read all about the fun here.
Head south for three days of roping, wrestling & riding at the Homestead Rodeo, indulge a sweet tooth at Failchild's chocolate festival, camp out under the stars in Doral, check out the Weebles grand opening at MCM or read with Peter Rabbit in the Grove. Check out all the details here.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival
- Grovetoberfest Celebrates Six Years of Craft Beer
- Can this Miami political roast Make America Laugh Again? Let's hope so