What to do with kids in Miami Jan 22-28
What to do with kids in Miami Jan 22-28: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 18 picks for the week.
Get fit at the grand opening of Baby Boot Camp in Downtown Miami, check out a Jewish parenting seminar on Miami Beach, put your nose to work at Zoo Tots at Zoo Miami or celebrate Chinese New Year on Key Biscayne. Get all the details here.
Love the Library
Library love continues. Celebrate 500 years of Florida or Black History Month in Kendale Lakes, treat the munchkins to native Florida folktales in Palmetto Bay or get fit with the family in South Miami. Read all about the fun here.
Head south for three days of roping, wrestling & riding at the Homestead Rodeo, indulge a sweet tooth at Failchild's chocolate festival, camp out under the stars in Doral, check out the Weebles grand opening at MCM or read with Peter Rabbit in the Grove. Check out all the details here.
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17