What to do with kids in Miami Jan 14-20
What to do with kids in Miami Jan 14-20: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 20 picks for the week.
Win 4 Tickets to the Circus
Let the games begin – the Greatest Show on Earth is coming to town! Treat the litte ones to trapeze, tigers and tightropes at Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey’s Dragons. We’re giving away a family 4-pack to the Thursday, Jan 17 show at 7pm. Enter to win here & click here to save $11 on tickets.
Walk the tightrope at the circus, flex your parenting muscles with a book club in the Gables or a seminar in Homestead, celebrate Benjamin Franklin's birthday at MCM or catch an al fresco movie on Miami Beach. Get all the info here.
Love the Library
Lots going on at our local libraries this week. Take a musical journey through Florida in the Grove, have some after school fun in Sunny Isles, hop on a storytelling adventure in North Beach, sing stories in South Miami or enjoy a family bedtime story on the Beach. Read all about it here.
Take a Field Trip
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT's KidVision. This week, tumble your way through a gold medal gymnastics performance at Miami Dance & Gymnastics Academy. Start exploring here.
Treat munchkins to Momentum Dance Company's "Carnival of the Animals," save with BOGO admission at Jungle Island, brunch in Paradise, enjoy a 60-minute munchkin-friendly concert at UM or a concert for kids at New World Symphony, rock out at the Three Kings Parade or go Deco on Miami Beach. Get the fun started here.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'