What to do with kids in Miami Feb 4-10
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 4-10: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 19 picks for the week.
Maximize Mommy & Me Time
Learn, bond & stimulate development with six weeks of infant massage, explore sea animals at the Seaquarium, get in the kitchen with a three-part family cooking class or have a family breakfast with free pancakes at IHOP. Get all the mommy details here.
Catch an al fresco movie on the Beach; celebrate Carnaval at MCM; treat the munchkins to yoga, crafts & family-friendly green living at South Pointe's green market or check out a workshop for Spanish-speaking families at Miami Science Museum. Find all the info here.
See a Show
Rock out at a Groovy David concert in Kendall or Bal Harbour, enjoy a dance performance in Miami, check out No Bullies Allowed in Aventura, or treat the munchkins to live music & artisan eats in Downtown Miami. Get details here.
Dress up for a daddy & daughter dance in Pinecrest; enjoy pilates, a concert & a Cinderella preview at family day on Aragon; celebrate Haitian heritage in Downtown Miami; or get crafty at a free Valentine's Day art event. Start the fun here
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016