What to do with kids in Miami Feb 4-10
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 4-10: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 19 picks for the week.
Maximize Mommy & Me Time
Learn, bond & stimulate development with six weeks of infant massage, explore sea animals at the Seaquarium, get in the kitchen with a three-part family cooking class or have a family breakfast with free pancakes at IHOP. Get all the mommy details here.
Catch an al fresco movie on the Beach; celebrate Carnaval at MCM; treat the munchkins to yoga, crafts & family-friendly green living at South Pointe's green market or check out a workshop for Spanish-speaking families at Miami Science Museum. Find all the info here.
See a Show
Rock out at a Groovy David concert in Kendall or Bal Harbour, enjoy a dance performance in Miami, check out No Bullies Allowed in Aventura, or treat the munchkins to live music & artisan eats in Downtown Miami. Get details here.
Dress up for a daddy & daughter dance in Pinecrest; enjoy pilates, a concert & a Cinderella preview at family day on Aragon; celebrate Haitian heritage in Downtown Miami; or get crafty at a free Valentine's Day art event. Start the fun here
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15
- Three Things You Cannot Miss at Calle Ocho on Sunday