What Do With Kids in Miami Feb 27- Mar 4
What Do With Kids in Miami Feb 27- Mar 4: Get out of the house with MunchkinFun.com’s top picks
Hello March! Loads of indoor and outdoor fun is on tap in the Magic City. Entertain the whole family with Munchkin Fun's top picks for Feb 27-March 4. Sign up for the Munchkin Fun newsletter and get our weekly picks delivered right to your inbox.
Commemorate 108 years of Dr. Seuss at the Miami Children’s Museum’s annual celebration. Treat the whole family to games, celebrity story readers and art projects. Green eggs & ham optional. Mar 2, 2-8pm; Miami Children’s Museum: 900 MacArthur Cswy, Miami; free
Treat budding and established engineers to a Day Out With Thomas: Mystery on the Rails at Gold Coast Railroad Museum. Train lovers of all ages can ride at 15-ton replica of Thomas the Tank Engine and dive into various Thomas-themed activities. Mar 3, 9am; Gold Coast Railroad Museum: 12450 SW 152 St, Miami; $18
Celebrate the sights, smells and tastes of Asian cultural at the Fruit & Spice Park’s annual two-day Asian Culture Festival. Enjoy crafts, are, food, exotic music, dance and cultural exhibits from various Asian countries. Mar 3-4,10am-5pm; Fruit & Spice Park: 24801 SW 187 Ave, Homestead; $10
Eat well and do good at the 10th annual Taste of Pinecrest. Kids, parents & munchkins of all ages will love feasting on Sir Pizza, Pasquale’s Kitchen, Black Point Ocean Grill, CrepeMaker and many more. Cooking demos, live entertainment, a scavenger hunt and special kids activities run by the Miami Dolphins special teams will all also be on hand. Mar 3, 11am-5pm; Pinecrest Gardens: 11000 Red Rd, Pinecrest; Free
Rock out with two miles of art, live music, food, drink and kids activities at Coral Gables’ annual Carnaval on the Mile. Over 30 jazz, Latin and Caribbean groups will perform on three stages while thousands shop local art, feast on fair food and enjoy munchkin entertainment “Miami style.” Mar 3-4, 11am; Ponce Circle Park: 2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; Free
Munchkin Fun is Miami's only kids calendar & class directory. We publish up-to-the-minute info events, classes & family-friendly news throughout South Florida. Get our weekly events picks & news delivered to your inbox by signing up for the Munchkin Fun newsletter.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17