What Do With Kids in Miami Feb 27- Mar 4
What Do With Kids in Miami Feb 27- Mar 4: Get out of the house with MunchkinFun.com’s top picks
Hello March! Loads of indoor and outdoor fun is on tap in the Magic City. Entertain the whole family with Munchkin Fun's top picks for Feb 27-March 4. Sign up for the Munchkin Fun newsletter and get our weekly picks delivered right to your inbox.
Commemorate 108 years of Dr. Seuss at the Miami Children’s Museum’s annual celebration. Treat the whole family to games, celebrity story readers and art projects. Green eggs & ham optional. Mar 2, 2-8pm; Miami Children’s Museum: 900 MacArthur Cswy, Miami; free
Treat budding and established engineers to a Day Out With Thomas: Mystery on the Rails at Gold Coast Railroad Museum. Train lovers of all ages can ride at 15-ton replica of Thomas the Tank Engine and dive into various Thomas-themed activities. Mar 3, 9am; Gold Coast Railroad Museum: 12450 SW 152 St, Miami; $18
Celebrate the sights, smells and tastes of Asian cultural at the Fruit & Spice Park’s annual two-day Asian Culture Festival. Enjoy crafts, are, food, exotic music, dance and cultural exhibits from various Asian countries. Mar 3-4,10am-5pm; Fruit & Spice Park: 24801 SW 187 Ave, Homestead; $10
Eat well and do good at the 10th annual Taste of Pinecrest. Kids, parents & munchkins of all ages will love feasting on Sir Pizza, Pasquale’s Kitchen, Black Point Ocean Grill, CrepeMaker and many more. Cooking demos, live entertainment, a scavenger hunt and special kids activities run by the Miami Dolphins special teams will all also be on hand. Mar 3, 11am-5pm; Pinecrest Gardens: 11000 Red Rd, Pinecrest; Free
Rock out with two miles of art, live music, food, drink and kids activities at Coral Gables’ annual Carnaval on the Mile. Over 30 jazz, Latin and Caribbean groups will perform on three stages while thousands shop local art, feast on fair food and enjoy munchkin entertainment “Miami style.” Mar 3-4, 11am; Ponce Circle Park: 2800 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; Free
Munchkin Fun is Miami's only kids calendar & class directory. We publish up-to-the-minute info events, classes & family-friendly news throughout South Florida. Get our weekly events picks & news delivered to your inbox by signing up for the Munchkin Fun newsletter.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami