What to do with kids in Miami Feb 25- March 3
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 25- March 3: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Lots of fun on tap - sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, enter to win tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba, learn how to meet Miami mom friends and check out Munchkin Fun's top 16 picks for the week.
Ride the rails with Thomas the Train, check out mommy & me at Jungle Island, bring the munchkins to the Miami Intl Film Festival, play tennis in Tamiami or hit the court with the Harlem Globetrotters. Get all the details here.
Check out a baby & me group in Key Biscayne, a parenting lecture on the Beach, an exploration of the benefits of child-led play in Midtown or a new parent class in Doral. Find the times, dates & locations here.
Take a Field Trip
Treat the munchkins to a field trip from the comfort of home with WPBT's KidVision. The local PBS station has created a series of field trips design to entertain, educate & inspire little ones. This week, get crafty at Joe Picasso's Pottery Studio and explore the potter's wheel, sculpting techniques, painting with glass and firing in the kiln. Start exploring here.
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood