What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Lots of fun on tap - sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 16 picks for the week.
Love your pet at MCM; get crafty at Michael's; celebrate Purim in North Miami Beach, Kendall or Miami Beach; or explore "beautiful birds" mommy & me on Key Biscayne.
It's a great week to nurture a budding bookworm. Read with Nick Bruel in the Gables, dive into a Book Blast at Dadeland or check out your neighborhood storytime.
Celebrate the planet at the Eyes on the Earth Festival, get fit at a Spartan kids race, feast on healthy living & nutritious eats at Fun & Fit as a Family or treat the family to health screenings & kids fun at MDC's community health fair.
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples