What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Lots of fun on tap - sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 16 picks for the week.
Love your pet at MCM; get crafty at Michael's; celebrate Purim in North Miami Beach, Kendall or Miami Beach; or explore "beautiful birds" mommy & me on Key Biscayne.
It's a great week to nurture a budding bookworm. Read with Nick Bruel in the Gables, dive into a Book Blast at Dadeland or check out your neighborhood storytime.
Celebrate the planet at the Eyes on the Earth Festival, get fit at a Spartan kids race, feast on healthy living & nutritious eats at Fun & Fit as a Family or treat the family to health screenings & kids fun at MDC's community health fair.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists