What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Lots of fun on tap - sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 16 picks for the week.
Love your pet at MCM; get crafty at Michael's; celebrate Purim in North Miami Beach, Kendall or Miami Beach; or explore "beautiful birds" mommy & me on Key Biscayne.
It's a great week to nurture a budding bookworm. Read with Nick Bruel in the Gables, dive into a Book Blast at Dadeland or check out your neighborhood storytime.
Celebrate the planet at the Eyes on the Earth Festival, get fit at a Spartan kids race, feast on healthy living & nutritious eats at Fun & Fit as a Family or treat the family to health screenings & kids fun at MDC's community health fair.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week