What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Lots of fun on tap - sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 16 picks for the week.
Love your pet at MCM; get crafty at Michael's; celebrate Purim in North Miami Beach, Kendall or Miami Beach; or explore "beautiful birds" mommy & me on Key Biscayne.
It's a great week to nurture a budding bookworm. Read with Nick Bruel in the Gables, dive into a Book Blast at Dadeland or check out your neighborhood storytime.
Celebrate the planet at the Eyes on the Earth Festival, get fit at a Spartan kids race, feast on healthy living & nutritious eats at Fun & Fit as a Family or treat the family to health screenings & kids fun at MDC's community health fair.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- Coral Gables Art Cinema hosts Miami International Children’s Film Festival
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 10-12
- Miami Broward One Carnival heads south to a new venue in Miami