What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 19-24: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Lots of fun on tap - sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 16 picks for the week.
Love your pet at MCM; get crafty at Michael's; celebrate Purim in North Miami Beach, Kendall or Miami Beach; or explore "beautiful birds" mommy & me on Key Biscayne.
It's a great week to nurture a budding bookworm. Read with Nick Bruel in the Gables, dive into a Book Blast at Dadeland or check out your neighborhood storytime.
Celebrate the planet at the Eyes on the Earth Festival, get fit at a Spartan kids race, feast on healthy living & nutritious eats at Fun & Fit as a Family or treat the family to health screenings & kids fun at MDC's community health fair.
See and Do
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- Are you ready for a Miami art festival celebrating nudity and eroticism?