What to do with kids in Miami Feb 11-17
What to do with kids in Miami Feb 11-17: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
New week, new fun. Win tickets to Cinderella in the Gables or the Love of Three Oranges in Miami Shores. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then check out Munchkin Fun's top 15 picks for the week.
Check out free mommy & me in Brickell; get fit with Stroller Strides Miami Beach's first anniversary or a Power Fit trial class in North Miami; and toast Mardi Gras by joining a parade at Whole Foods or beading at MCM. Get all the details here.
Know your Nanny
How well do you know your nanny? Do you know the answer to these eight "taboo" nanny subjects? You should. Communication is key to a happy relationship. Send this to your friends - they should know too. Click here for all the info.
Dive into Adventure
Treat munchkins to an adventure from the comfort of home with PBS KidVision's Field Trip Thursdays. Dive into the pool at the Ft. Lauderdale Aquatic Complex and International Swimming Hall of Fame for water safety, strokes and splashing fun. Start splashing here.
Vie for Valentine's
Love is in the air! Read and craft at Main Library, paint hearts at Michael's, make cards at MCM, or score some adult time with a Valentine's Day dinner reservation or kids night out at the Fontainebleau. Find the love here.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami