What to do with kids in Miami Dec 3-9
What to do with kids in Miami Dec 3-9: MunchkinFun.com's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. Preview a few of the week's highlights below, then take our 9-question survey and check out Munchkin Fun's top 25 picks for the week.
TIs the season for carolers, hot chocolate, tree lightings and photo ops with Mr. & Mrs. Claus. Treat the munchkins to all that & more via a community tree lighting or holiday event.
Eight nights of candles, latkes & Chanukah fun kicks off this weekend. Celebrate with games, menorah lightings, concerts & a family BBQ courtesy of Munchkin Fun's top Chanukah picks.
Make Basel a family affair this year with Munchkin Fun's top picks for munchkin-friendly art events. Explore inflatable installations, get crafty or put your stamp on a public mural.
Want more? Sign up for Munchkin Fun's newsletter & get 25+ top picks each week delivered right to your inbox.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn