What to do with kids in Miami Aug 6-12
What to do with kids in Miami Aug 6-12: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. New week, new opportunities for fun. Treat the munchkins to a free haircut, check out a new mommy & me class or enjoy date night. And make sure to stay up-to-date on giveaways, news & fun on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Get crafty with your favorite bookworm at storytime becomes studio time in Midtown, enjoy a munchkin-friendy movie in Sunset Place or Aventura, brush up on parenting tips with developmental experts in the Gables or catch a moonlit screening of the Lorax.
Eat for free at EVOS
August in the Magic City means heat, humidity & the onset of back to school mania. Manage it all with a trip to EVOS Pinecrest - score a quick, healthy lunch between school shopping trips or pick up a picnic and make an event out of dinner. The best part - treat yourself to a meal & your munchkin eats for free with this coupon.
Pick (or promote) a Preschool
We're celebrating the 2012-13 school year with the launch of the Munchkin Fun Preschool Directory. Share the good, bad & interesting about your school by commenting on its listing or email us to get your school added to the list. Then send listings to friends, school directors and your PTA - and help us spread the word!
Enjoy crafts, books & a movie at Family Day on Aragon; munch on artisan treats in the Gables; celebrate the Olympics at HistoryMiami's Summer Games; take on the new school year at Kidgits back to school fest at Miami International Mall; or enjoy music, dancing & island eats at Jungle Island's Jamaica's 50th Jubilee.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden