What to do with kids in Miami Aug 20-26
What to do with kids in Miami Aug 20-26: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
School is officially underway for some- hello reality! Soothe the pain with a free Flywheel class and discounted Disney on Ice tickets. Stay up-to-date on giveaways, news & fun on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Battle Back to School Blues
Celebrate the 2012-13 school year with Baby Boot Camp's free workout & festivities; a munchkin-friendly cooking demo at Whole Foods Coral Gables; activities & mini workshops at Pinecrest's back to school bash; face painting & carnival rides at Beth David; or our top 10 picks for last-minute fun.
Seek air conditioned refuge at $5 open gym in Pinecrest, remember Hurricane Andrew at Miami Science Museum, get crafty at Gap Aventura, brush up on munchkin sleep tips or get CPR & first aid certified in the Gables.
It's a great week to discover a new read. Check out family storytime on the Beach, Wednesday storytime at Planet Kids or Saturday crafts & storytime at Book & Books Coral Gables. Alternately, snuggle up at home with one of our favorite munchkin books.
Feast on ice cream, face painting & Chris Bosh at the Frieze's 25th birthday bash, treat special needs munchkins to sensory Saturday at MCM, get kids in the kitchen at Whole Foods Coral Gables or book a sitter and enjoy a Miami Spice date night.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill