What to do with kids in Miami Aug 13-19
What to do with kids in Miami Aug 13-19: Munchkin Fun's top picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida. New week, new chances to win big. Reclaim - or maintain - your pre-baby body with a five-pack to Flywheel Miami Beach then reward yourself with a three-course Miami Spice feast (congratulations to our first winner tiffteach!). Stay up-to-date on giveaways, news & fun on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Dive into shark week at MCM, treat yourself to moms morning out at Whole Foods Pinecrest or Coral Gables, a free art class in Miami Shores, family storytime on the Beach or get in the kitchen with a food truck summer cook-off.
Prep for Baby
Treat parents to be to the ultimate night out - Big City Mom's Expectant Dinner. There will be dinner, dessert, divine giveaways & loads of veteran advice on how to prep for baby. Sneak peak - we'll be dishing on how to meet new mom friends, which classes to take & what to do those first few weeks.
It's time! Get ready with a free munchkin haircut, a parenting prep class on starting middle school, a backpack crash course, a free lunch or dinner and crafts, games & rides at a South Beach back to school bash.
Enjoy free access to MCM, treat yourself to parents night out at My Gym Coral Gables, dive into a poolside screening of The Smurfs, play for free at Deering Estate, get crafty at the Gap or treat the munchkins to a Polynesian luau.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'