What to do with kids in Miami April 9-15
What to do with kids in Miami April 2-8: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Loads of opportunities to read with your little one this week. Read the Adventures of Bella & Harry at Le Petit Youth Spa (April 11 at 4pm; Free); craft, pick up parenting tips & explore Atlavarania at Atelier 1022 (April 14 at 2pm; Free); visit animal storytime at Books & Books Coral Gables (April 14 at 4pm; Free); or read with Carl Hiasen for munchkins at Temple Judea (April 15 at 4pm; Free).
See a Show
Treat little ones to a Mr. Mouse character show at My Gym Aventura (April 9 at 3:30pm; $15), get musical with Musical iQ at Temple Beth Am (April 10 at 7pm; Free), see a New World Symphony Wallcast on Miami Beach (April 14 at 7:30pm; Free) or enjoy music & dance at the Bayside 25 anniversary party (April 14 at 11am; Free).
Loads of festival fun on tap this week. Go green at the Pinecrest Earth Day festival (April 15 at 11am; Free); feast at the Fairchild Food & Garden festival (April 14 at 10am; $12-$25); eat, drink & rock out at the Great Taste of the Grove (April 14 at 11am; $5); or explore animals at Zoo Miami Day at Curious George: Let's Get Curious (April 15 at noon; $5).
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- 4 Not-So-Scary Halloween Events in Orlando
- The Smart-Person's Guide to Coral Gables, with Books & Books Founder Mitchell Kaplan
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- A Runner’s Guide To Miami
- Halloween events for families, fitness freaks and just plain freaks
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend