What to do with kids in Miami April 9-15
What to do with kids in Miami April 2-8: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Loads of opportunities to read with your little one this week. Read the Adventures of Bella & Harry at Le Petit Youth Spa (April 11 at 4pm; Free); craft, pick up parenting tips & explore Atlavarania at Atelier 1022 (April 14 at 2pm; Free); visit animal storytime at Books & Books Coral Gables (April 14 at 4pm; Free); or read with Carl Hiasen for munchkins at Temple Judea (April 15 at 4pm; Free).
See a Show
Treat little ones to a Mr. Mouse character show at My Gym Aventura (April 9 at 3:30pm; $15), get musical with Musical iQ at Temple Beth Am (April 10 at 7pm; Free), see a New World Symphony Wallcast on Miami Beach (April 14 at 7:30pm; Free) or enjoy music & dance at the Bayside 25 anniversary party (April 14 at 11am; Free).
Loads of festival fun on tap this week. Go green at the Pinecrest Earth Day festival (April 15 at 11am; Free); feast at the Fairchild Food & Garden festival (April 14 at 10am; $12-$25); eat, drink & rock out at the Great Taste of the Grove (April 14 at 11am; $5); or explore animals at Zoo Miami Day at Curious George: Let's Get Curious (April 15 at noon; $5).
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship