What to do with kids in Miami April 9-15
What to do with kids in Miami April 2-8: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Loads of opportunities to read with your little one this week. Read the Adventures of Bella & Harry at Le Petit Youth Spa (April 11 at 4pm; Free); craft, pick up parenting tips & explore Atlavarania at Atelier 1022 (April 14 at 2pm; Free); visit animal storytime at Books & Books Coral Gables (April 14 at 4pm; Free); or read with Carl Hiasen for munchkins at Temple Judea (April 15 at 4pm; Free).
See a Show
Treat little ones to a Mr. Mouse character show at My Gym Aventura (April 9 at 3:30pm; $15), get musical with Musical iQ at Temple Beth Am (April 10 at 7pm; Free), see a New World Symphony Wallcast on Miami Beach (April 14 at 7:30pm; Free) or enjoy music & dance at the Bayside 25 anniversary party (April 14 at 11am; Free).
Loads of festival fun on tap this week. Go green at the Pinecrest Earth Day festival (April 15 at 11am; Free); feast at the Fairchild Food & Garden festival (April 14 at 10am; $12-$25); eat, drink & rock out at the Great Taste of the Grove (April 14 at 11am; $5); or explore animals at Zoo Miami Day at Curious George: Let's Get Curious (April 15 at noon; $5).
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women