What to do with kids in Miami April 16-22
What to do with kids in Miami April 16-22: MunchkinFun.com's top weekly picks
Get out of the house & have some fun this week with Munchkin Fun's top picks. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
Earth Day 2012 has arrived! Go green with storytime & crafts in South Miami, MiamI Beach or Kendale Lakes; take the Great Energy Challenge at Miami Sci; party for the planet at Zoo Miami; or enjoy live performances, food & entertainment in the Gables or Homestead. Want more? Check out our Earth Day 2012 guide.
Get Your Last Licks
Time to head south! Knauss Berry Farm is serving its last sticky buns & strawberry shakes of the season on Saturday. Don't miss the herb breadsticks! April 21 from 8am-5:30pm; Free
Treat the whole family to crafting, face painting, live music and food trucks at the Bakehouse Art Complex's second annual Family Day on April 22. Little ones will learn to repurpose recycled materials into birdhouses & planters while parents relax with music from the Nestor Zurita Quartet and the Live School of Music. April 22 at 4pm; 561 NW 32 St, Midtown; $5.
Spa Week 2012 is (finally!) here. Invest $50 and enjoy a treatment at over a dozen local spas, including exhale at the Epic Hotel, the Spa at Shula's, Uhma Spa and Seven Seas Spa & Salon. Treatments vary by location and include massages, facials and manis & pedis - call individual locations for details & enjoy! Want more? Check out 5 of our favorite places to massage in Miami.
See a Classic
Treat munchkins to crafts, face painting, snacks and a show as The Ugly Duckling takes the stage in Aventura. The production is new, but the old message of inner beauty rings true. April 22 at 11am; $3-$15.
Munchkin Fun is Miami's first and only kids calendar & class directory. Sign up for our newsletter & visit MunchkinFun.com daily for up-to-the-minute events, classes & family-friendly fun throughout South Florida.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida stages are hot in January
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 16-18
- Festival of Chocolate arrives in Miami this weekend