Wet-N-Wild Weekend at Flamingo Gardens
Half price admission and splashy fun for the kids this weekend at South Florida's Flamingo Gardens.
Beat the heat at Flamingo Gardens' Wet-n-Wild Weekend with bounce houses, waterslides, water games and activities and animal presentations throughout the day. Admission is half price both days ($9 adults, $5 kids 4-11, free for kids under 3). Narrated tram tour additional.
July 21-22, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Flamingo Gardens, 3750 S. Flamingo Rd., Davie; 954-473-2955.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden