Wet-N-Wild Weekend at Flamingo Gardens
Half price admission and splashy fun for the kids this weekend at South Florida's Flamingo Gardens.
Beat the heat at Flamingo Gardens' Wet-n-Wild Weekend with bounce houses, waterslides, water games and activities and animal presentations throughout the day. Admission is half price both days ($9 adults, $5 kids 4-11, free for kids under 3). Narrated tram tour additional.
July 21-22, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Flamingo Gardens, 3750 S. Flamingo Rd., Davie; 954-473-2955.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center