Weston rapper Jake Miller signs record deal
Hitting the big time
Never heard of Jake Miller? That won't last for long. The young rapper from Weston is on his way. The rapper just signed his first recording contract, announced his father Bruce Miller.
Jake was in NYC celebrating when he posted this on his fan Facebook page on Friday: "Just signed a record deal, popped champagne with everyone at the label, then walked downstairs just to be greeted outside by hundreds of screaming fans. I'm the luckiest kid in the world. NYC, it's been real."
Catch Jake's appearance at Revolution Live Feb. 15
On Our Radar
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami