Weston rapper Jake Miller signs record deal
Hitting the big time
Never heard of Jake Miller? That won't last for long. The young rapper from Weston is on his way. The rapper just signed his first recording contract, announced his father Bruce Miller.
Jake was in NYC celebrating when he posted this on his fan Facebook page on Friday: "Just signed a record deal, popped champagne with everyone at the label, then walked downstairs just to be greeted outside by hundreds of screaming fans. I'm the luckiest kid in the world. NYC, it's been real."
Catch Jake's appearance at Revolution Live Feb. 15
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges