Weston rapper Jake Miller signs record deal
Hitting the big time
Never heard of Jake Miller? That won't last for long. The young rapper from Weston is on his way. The rapper just signed his first recording contract, announced his father Bruce Miller.
Jake was in NYC celebrating when he posted this on his fan Facebook page on Friday: "Just signed a record deal, popped champagne with everyone at the label, then walked downstairs just to be greeted outside by hundreds of screaming fans. I'm the luckiest kid in the world. NYC, it's been real."
Catch Jake's appearance at Revolution Live Feb. 15
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour