Weston rapper Jake Miller signs record deal
Hitting the big time
Never heard of Jake Miller? That won't last for long. The young rapper from Weston is on his way. The rapper just signed his first recording contract, announced his father Bruce Miller.
Jake was in NYC celebrating when he posted this on his fan Facebook page on Friday: "Just signed a record deal, popped champagne with everyone at the label, then walked downstairs just to be greeted outside by hundreds of screaming fans. I'm the luckiest kid in the world. NYC, it's been real."
Catch Jake's appearance at Revolution Live Feb. 15
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami