Weston rapper Jake Miller signs record deal
Hitting the big time
Never heard of Jake Miller? That won't last for long. The young rapper from Weston is on his way. The rapper just signed his first recording contract, announced his father Bruce Miller.
Jake was in NYC celebrating when he posted this on his fan Facebook page on Friday: "Just signed a record deal, popped champagne with everyone at the label, then walked downstairs just to be greeted outside by hundreds of screaming fans. I'm the luckiest kid in the world. NYC, it's been real."
Catch Jake's appearance at Revolution Live Feb. 15
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika