Weston Dining Group offers new restaurant program
Patrons can find incentives and deals at three restaurants, a wine bar and dessert shop in Town Center.
If you frequently dine in the Weston Town Center, this restaurant program could work for you.
“We want to offer customers a chance to earn rewards that can be spent at any of our restaurants,” said Jamie McDonnell, owner of the Weston Dining Group.
Customers can purchase a pizza at Del Vecchio’s pizzeria or burgers at Stop Burger, have a glass of wine at Libation wine bar, savor steaks, seafood and other dishes at East City Grill and finish with homemade ice cream and desserts at Udder Sweets, the dining group’s latest addition.
Stop Burger also offers celebrity-themed burgers in addition to its regular menu. The Dan Marino burger, a sandwich created by the Miami Dolphins former quarterback, with 50 percent of the profits from every Marino burger purchased benefiting the Dan Marino Foundation,.
Customers can join the incentive program by filling out a registration card at any one of its restaurants or by visiting the group’s website.
McDonnell said he hopes to attract people to Weston Town Center, the site of each restaurant concept.
“We want to give consumers the ability to do progressive dining,” McDonnell said. “It’s an opportunity for customers to have a range of selections, all in one setting.”
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- Bazi takes South Beach eaters on an Asian culinary tour
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- Tracking Miami taco joints, from South Beach to Wynwood
- Miami restaurant review: The Continental in Miami Beach is another shining star in Starr's galaxy
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74