Weston Dining Group offers new restaurant program
Patrons can find incentives and deals at three restaurants, a wine bar and dessert shop in Town Center.
If you frequently dine in the Weston Town Center, this restaurant program could work for you.
“We want to offer customers a chance to earn rewards that can be spent at any of our restaurants,” said Jamie McDonnell, owner of the Weston Dining Group.
Customers can purchase a pizza at Del Vecchio’s pizzeria or burgers at Stop Burger, have a glass of wine at Libation wine bar, savor steaks, seafood and other dishes at East City Grill and finish with homemade ice cream and desserts at Udder Sweets, the dining group’s latest addition.
Stop Burger also offers celebrity-themed burgers in addition to its regular menu. The Dan Marino burger, a sandwich created by the Miami Dolphins former quarterback, with 50 percent of the profits from every Marino burger purchased benefiting the Dan Marino Foundation,.
Customers can join the incentive program by filling out a registration card at any one of its restaurants or by visiting the group’s website.
McDonnell said he hopes to attract people to Weston Town Center, the site of each restaurant concept.
“We want to give consumers the ability to do progressive dining,” McDonnell said. “It’s an opportunity for customers to have a range of selections, all in one setting.”
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 5 New Restaurants that Opened in Miami in 2016 where You Must Dine