Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
Outrageous, candid, fun loving, and sharp-shooting, Wendy Williams is coming to Miami to do what comes naturally: gab and give advice.
The talk show host and self-proclaimed “Queen of Media” will tell it like it is 7 p.m. at the Coral Gables location and talk to fans about her latest book, Ask Wendy, drawn from the popular same named segment on The Wendy Williams Show. Williams isn't afraid to tackle any issue, from Kimye and the Lohans to how to look 10 pounds slimmer with the right clothes.
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?