Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
Outrageous, candid, fun loving, and sharp-shooting, Wendy Williams is coming to Miami to do what comes naturally: gab and give advice.
The talk show host and self-proclaimed “Queen of Media” will tell it like it is 7 p.m. at the Coral Gables location and talk to fans about her latest book, Ask Wendy, drawn from the popular same named segment on The Wendy Williams Show. Williams isn't afraid to tackle any issue, from Kimye and the Lohans to how to look 10 pounds slimmer with the right clothes.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest