Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
Outrageous, candid, fun loving, and sharp-shooting, Wendy Williams is coming to Miami to do what comes naturally: gab and give advice.
The talk show host and self-proclaimed “Queen of Media” will tell it like it is 7 p.m. at the Coral Gables location and talk to fans about her latest book, Ask Wendy, drawn from the popular same named segment on The Wendy Williams Show. Williams isn't afraid to tackle any issue, from Kimye and the Lohans to how to look 10 pounds slimmer with the right clothes.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost