Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
Outrageous, candid, fun loving, and sharp-shooting, Wendy Williams is coming to Miami to do what comes naturally: gab and give advice.
The talk show host and self-proclaimed “Queen of Media” will tell it like it is 7 p.m. at the Coral Gables location and talk to fans about her latest book, Ask Wendy, drawn from the popular same named segment on The Wendy Williams Show. Williams isn't afraid to tackle any issue, from Kimye and the Lohans to how to look 10 pounds slimmer with the right clothes.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges