Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
Outrageous, candid, fun loving, and sharp-shooting, Wendy Williams is coming to Miami to do what comes naturally: gab and give advice.
The talk show host and self-proclaimed “Queen of Media” will tell it like it is 7 p.m. at the Coral Gables location and talk to fans about her latest book, Ask Wendy, drawn from the popular same named segment on The Wendy Williams Show. Williams isn't afraid to tackle any issue, from Kimye and the Lohans to how to look 10 pounds slimmer with the right clothes.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how