Wellness Week 2012
Wellness Week, the largest nationwide initiative dedicated to helping Americans lead healthier and happier lives, is coming back to Miami from March 19 to 25, 2012.
Now here's a reason to open up and say. "Spa-aaaaah."
Wellness Week is amongst us!
Yep, as part of a nationwide effort to help people jumpstart healthier and happier lives, spas, fitness centers, and yoga and Pilates studios throughout the Miami area are offering half-price deals, or flat $50 rates and free community wellness programs from March 19-25, 2012.
With the start of spring on March 20th, Wellness Week is great way for Miami.com readers to take charge of your health by taking a new class, starting a new wellness regimen, or kick-starting their New Year’s resolutions.
Participating locations in our area include:
· Miami Detox Spa (Miami, FL)
· Bellezza Spa (Miami, FL)
· The Spa at Mandarin Oriental (Miami, FL)
· MySpa Miami (Intercontinental Miami) (Miami, FL)
· Spa Casa Moderna (Miami, FL)
· AcuHealing Medical Center (Miami, FL)
· Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa Miami Beach (Miami, FL)
· Agua Spa (Miami Beach, FL)
· Spa at Shore Club (Miami Beach, FL)
· Delano - Agua Spa (Miami Beach, FL)
· Lapis, the Spa at Fontainebleau (Miami Beach, FL)
· The Standard Spa (Miami Beach, FL)
· ELLE Spa at Eden Roc Renaissance (Miami Beach, FL)
· Massage Envy Spa (Miami Lakes, FL)
Those who sign-up now through February 22nd with their email address and zip code at www.wellnessweek2012.com will be notified via email and get the exclusive opportunity to book deals before the general public.
Booking will open to general public on February 29th. Again, book deals online at: www.wellnessweek2012.com.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van