Looks as if we'll be seeing more of David Beckham
It seems as if David Beckham's going to have to start liking Cuban coffee and speaking Spanglish.
With his playing career over, the former England captain is near deciding his next move: starting a Major League Soccer team in Miami.
Since leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy in December, and retiring from the game after a subsequent five-month stint at Paris Saint-Germain, Beckham has been mulling over the location for his MLS franchise, the AP reports.
Beckham is now close to making up mind to start an MLS expansion team in Miami, a person with knowledge of the situation told the AP.
Um, we're cool with that.
On Our Radar
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M