Looks as if we'll be seeing more of David Beckham
It seems as if David Beckham's going to have to start liking Cuban coffee and speaking Spanglish.
With his playing career over, the former England captain is near deciding his next move: starting a Major League Soccer team in Miami.
Since leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy in December, and retiring from the game after a subsequent five-month stint at Paris Saint-Germain, Beckham has been mulling over the location for his MLS franchise, the AP reports.
Beckham is now close to making up mind to start an MLS expansion team in Miami, a person with knowledge of the situation told the AP.
Um, we're cool with that.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges