Looks as if we'll be seeing more of David Beckham
It seems as if David Beckham's going to have to start liking Cuban coffee and speaking Spanglish.
With his playing career over, the former England captain is near deciding his next move: starting a Major League Soccer team in Miami.
Since leaving the Los Angeles Galaxy in December, and retiring from the game after a subsequent five-month stint at Paris Saint-Germain, Beckham has been mulling over the location for his MLS franchise, the AP reports.
Beckham is now close to making up mind to start an MLS expansion team in Miami, a person with knowledge of the situation told the AP.
Um, we're cool with that.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again