Welcome, Lanvin boutique!
In need of a fashion fix? Lanvin is opening their first free-standing boutique in Bal Harbour.
In need of a fashion fix? Lanvin is opening their first free-standing boutique in Bal Harbour and we couldn't be more excited.
Come celebrate with bites and cocktails this Friday, December 4th, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Bal Harbour Shops. Come in your festive cocktail attire and take a peek at what promises to be a huge step forward for the French line. Can't make it Friday? Make sure to stop by during the weekend to get some unique duds to show off during all the last-minute Art Basel events.
Have fun and be good with the credit card!
Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue #110
Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best