Welcome Imperia Garden
Segafredo Brickell in conjunction with Russian Standard Vodka welcomes you to Imperia Garden.
1421 South Miami Ave.(Brickell)
Miami, FL 33130
Its time for some drinks and great food! Segafredo’s has been one of Miami’s favorite restaurant Lounges where you can always get a delicious cocktail, great atmosphere, fabulous music and not to mention be surrounded by BEAUTIFUL people. It’s always filled with people mingling and having an amazing time and the bartenders are PREMIUM. They know how to serve you right and have a variety of signature cocktails to choose from, my fave the Passion Fruit Mojito…DELISH!
This week Segafredo Brickell in conjunction with Russian Standard Vodka welcomes you to Imperia Garden. Thursday, October 1st they will be having a Grand opening with complimentary drinks and hors d’oeurves from 8p-10p. Don't forget to RSVP, this is strongly advised. Afterwards your night doesn’t end there, once you've enjoyed some drinks in the lavish décor inspired by the design of the Premium Imperia Vodka bottle you’ll enter in to Spazio Nero and let the night take you!
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8
- Velvet Underground: The SLS retrofits iconic 'rubber ducky' for Art Basel, Chris Willis performs at the Eden Roc, and let it snow in Brickell
- Top live music events during Art Basel 2013