Welcome Imperia Garden
Segafredo Brickell in conjunction with Russian Standard Vodka welcomes you to Imperia Garden.
1421 South Miami Ave.(Brickell)
Miami, FL 33130
Its time for some drinks and great food! Segafredo’s has been one of Miami’s favorite restaurant Lounges where you can always get a delicious cocktail, great atmosphere, fabulous music and not to mention be surrounded by BEAUTIFUL people. It’s always filled with people mingling and having an amazing time and the bartenders are PREMIUM. They know how to serve you right and have a variety of signature cocktails to choose from, my fave the Passion Fruit Mojito…DELISH!
This week Segafredo Brickell in conjunction with Russian Standard Vodka welcomes you to Imperia Garden. Thursday, October 1st they will be having a Grand opening with complimentary drinks and hors d’oeurves from 8p-10p. Don't forget to RSVP, this is strongly advised. Afterwards your night doesn’t end there, once you've enjoyed some drinks in the lavish décor inspired by the design of the Premium Imperia Vodka bottle you’ll enter in to Spazio Nero and let the night take you!
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon
- Get to Lunch Break at Bardot on Friday for a midday dance party in Miami
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Moonlighting, whisky, Nicola's big 5-0, booze, books & Jacko
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar