Welcome Imperia Garden
Segafredo Brickell in conjunction with Russian Standard Vodka welcomes you to Imperia Garden.
1421 South Miami Ave.(Brickell)
Miami, FL 33130
Its time for some drinks and great food! Segafredo’s has been one of Miami’s favorite restaurant Lounges where you can always get a delicious cocktail, great atmosphere, fabulous music and not to mention be surrounded by BEAUTIFUL people. It’s always filled with people mingling and having an amazing time and the bartenders are PREMIUM. They know how to serve you right and have a variety of signature cocktails to choose from, my fave the Passion Fruit Mojito…DELISH!
This week Segafredo Brickell in conjunction with Russian Standard Vodka welcomes you to Imperia Garden. Thursday, October 1st they will be having a Grand opening with complimentary drinks and hors d’oeurves from 8p-10p. Don't forget to RSVP, this is strongly advised. Afterwards your night doesn’t end there, once you've enjoyed some drinks in the lavish décor inspired by the design of the Premium Imperia Vodka bottle you’ll enter in to Spazio Nero and let the night take you!
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood