Weekly Ticket - 7/13 through 7/16
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing this week.
For Monday, July 13
ALL THAT JAZZ
THE P-LO PROJECT
The P-Lo Project offers an evening of jazz, Latin and smooth jazz to unwind after a busy weekend. Details: 9 p.m. at the Van Dyke Cafe, 846 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; 305-534-3600.
For Tuesday, July 14
Stop debating on whether it's real or not: If you love watching culturally acceptable 'roid rage, World Wrestling Entertainment is for you.
Details: 6:45 p.m. at AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-777-1000; $20-$75.
For Wednesday, July 15
Miami DJ and longtime resident at Space blends his tribal beats with traditional Cuban music.
Details: 10 p.m. at Hoy Como Ayer, 2212 SW Eighth St., Miami; 305-541-2631; $7.
For Thursday, July 15
Local Latin funk fusion band, named "Best Latin Band" by New Times' Best of Miami list this year, performs two sets.
Details: 11 p.m. at Jazid, 1342 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-9372 or www.jazid.net; no cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014