Weekly Ticket - 7/13 through 7/16
Here are some ideas on what you could be doing this week.
For Monday, July 13
ALL THAT JAZZ
THE P-LO PROJECT
The P-Lo Project offers an evening of jazz, Latin and smooth jazz to unwind after a busy weekend. Details: 9 p.m. at the Van Dyke Cafe, 846 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; 305-534-3600.
For Tuesday, July 14
Stop debating on whether it's real or not: If you love watching culturally acceptable 'roid rage, World Wrestling Entertainment is for you.
Details: 6:45 p.m. at AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-777-1000; $20-$75.
For Wednesday, July 15
Miami DJ and longtime resident at Space blends his tribal beats with traditional Cuban music.
Details: 10 p.m. at Hoy Como Ayer, 2212 SW Eighth St., Miami; 305-541-2631; $7.
For Thursday, July 15
Local Latin funk fusion band, named "Best Latin Band" by New Times' Best of Miami list this year, performs two sets.
Details: 11 p.m. at Jazid, 1342 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-9372 or www.jazid.net; no cover.
-- Mike Hammersly
- Radio Bar in South Beach hosts complimentary monthly mixology classes
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two