Weekly Ticket - 9/15 through 9/17
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing this week.
FOR TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
AT THE HOP
"SMOKEY JOE'S CAFE"
Love oldies? Don't miss this jukebox musical, which takes a two-hour tour through legendary songwriting duo Lieber and Stoller's hits, including "Hound Dog," "Stand By Me" and "Love Potion No. 9."
Details: 8 p.m., running through Friday at the University of Miami's Ring Theatre, 1312 Miller Dr., Coral Gables; 305-284-3355; $10-$18.
FOR WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
THAT DARKWAVE SOUND
SHE WANTS REVENGE
California band channels the Gothic sound of Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy and Joy Division, with a dance groove.
Details: 6:30 p.m. at Revolution Live, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950 or www.jointherevolution.net; $16.
FOR THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
Dubstep hero from the U.K. gets your feet moving.
Details: 10 p.m. at the Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508 or www.thevagabondmiami.com; $7.
- "Treasures of the Hard Rock" features memorabilia from music legends
- Bloc Party rocks Soho Studios for Absolut X event
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 15-19
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Weekend Ticket - May 17-19
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 9-12
- Abundant bubbly, a masquerade and Wynwood Radio
- Weekend Ticket - May 10-12
- Party Patrol - Miami - Cinco de Mayo Edition
- Thai Cocktails in Miami