Weekly Ticket - 7/6 through 7/9
Soulful artist John Legend highlights a week full of diverse music in South Florida.
For Monday, July 6
STORMY MONDAY BLUES JAM
Sit back and watch bluesmen Papa Joe, Steve Stacey, George Caldwell, Darrell Raines and Curmit Sibert do their thing - or if you're feeling brave, bring your instrument and join in.
Details: 8:30 p.m. at the Fish House, 10000 SW 56th St., Miami; 305-595-8453 or www.thefishhouse.com; no cover.
For Tuesday, July 7
JACOB JEFFRIES BAND
Local piano-band channels melodic rock a la Billy Joel and Ben Folds.
Details: 9 p.m. at the News Lounge, 55th Street at NE 4th Court, Miami; 305-758-9932; no cover.
For Wednesday, July 8
"OFF THE RADAR"
Miami mash-up DJ, who gained popularity at the PopLife parties at Piccadilly Garden, spins a mighty mix of indie and classic rock.
Details: 8 p.m. at The Standard, 40 Island Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1717 or www.standardhotels.com; free.
For Thursday, July 9
ALREADY A LEGEND?
Multiple Grammy-winning R&B singer performs tunes from his albums "Get Lifted," "Once Again" and "Evolver."
Details: 7:30 p.m. at the Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, 1 Seminole Way, near Hollywood; Ticketmaster; $35-$80.
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell