The week that was
FOXY BROWN: The temperamental rapper reportedly caused waves on radio host Tom Joyner’s annual Fantastic Voyage cruise, after a mixup over a manicure appointment. Talk about high-seas maintenance.
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS: The pop star pulled out of doing a tour with Britney. He didn’t think he’d like it.
THE KARDASHIANS: Kris Jenner told Redbook mag her three daughters work “25 hours a day.’’ They have cameras roll while they’re sleeping?
“MAD MEN:’’ The AMC show has been delayed because of budget disputes. I started a website, IWantMyJonHamm.com Feel free to join the petition.
REESE WITHERSPOON: The newlywed said her Water for Elephants costar Robert Pattinson was dirty, as in non-hygienic. Twilight fans everywhere stopped showering in protest.
KATIE HOLMES: The Kennedys star is embarrassed that daughter Suri was photographed eating Gummies in the shape of a certain part of male anatomy. If I were Katie, I’d be more worried about Mission Impossible: 4.
PRINCE WILLIAM: The Palace announced the heir to the throne decided not to wear a wedding ring. It’s not like the entire world won’t know he’s married.
ANGELINA JOLIE: The actress is the subject of a comic-book biography. For the real saga of her life, just read Betty and Veronica.
SYLVESTER STALLONE: The action star is going to debut a fashion line. All clothes come with enclosed sweat packets.
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida