The week that was
FOXY BROWN: The temperamental rapper reportedly caused waves on radio host Tom Joyner’s annual Fantastic Voyage cruise, after a mixup over a manicure appointment. Talk about high-seas maintenance.
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS: The pop star pulled out of doing a tour with Britney. He didn’t think he’d like it.
THE KARDASHIANS: Kris Jenner told Redbook mag her three daughters work “25 hours a day.’’ They have cameras roll while they’re sleeping?
“MAD MEN:’’ The AMC show has been delayed because of budget disputes. I started a website, IWantMyJonHamm.com Feel free to join the petition.
REESE WITHERSPOON: The newlywed said her Water for Elephants costar Robert Pattinson was dirty, as in non-hygienic. Twilight fans everywhere stopped showering in protest.
KATIE HOLMES: The Kennedys star is embarrassed that daughter Suri was photographed eating Gummies in the shape of a certain part of male anatomy. If I were Katie, I’d be more worried about Mission Impossible: 4.
PRINCE WILLIAM: The Palace announced the heir to the throne decided not to wear a wedding ring. It’s not like the entire world won’t know he’s married.
ANGELINA JOLIE: The actress is the subject of a comic-book biography. For the real saga of her life, just read Betty and Veronica.
SYLVESTER STALLONE: The action star is going to debut a fashion line. All clothes come with enclosed sweat packets.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party