The week that was
FOXY BROWN: The temperamental rapper reportedly caused waves on radio host Tom Joyner’s annual Fantastic Voyage cruise, after a mixup over a manicure appointment. Talk about high-seas maintenance.
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS: The pop star pulled out of doing a tour with Britney. He didn’t think he’d like it.
THE KARDASHIANS: Kris Jenner told Redbook mag her three daughters work “25 hours a day.’’ They have cameras roll while they’re sleeping?
“MAD MEN:’’ The AMC show has been delayed because of budget disputes. I started a website, IWantMyJonHamm.com Feel free to join the petition.
REESE WITHERSPOON: The newlywed said her Water for Elephants costar Robert Pattinson was dirty, as in non-hygienic. Twilight fans everywhere stopped showering in protest.
KATIE HOLMES: The Kennedys star is embarrassed that daughter Suri was photographed eating Gummies in the shape of a certain part of male anatomy. If I were Katie, I’d be more worried about Mission Impossible: 4.
PRINCE WILLIAM: The Palace announced the heir to the throne decided not to wear a wedding ring. It’s not like the entire world won’t know he’s married.
ANGELINA JOLIE: The actress is the subject of a comic-book biography. For the real saga of her life, just read Betty and Veronica.
SYLVESTER STALLONE: The action star is going to debut a fashion line. All clothes come with enclosed sweat packets.
On Our Radar
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event