Wednesday is Pizza Day
Wednesday is pizza day as Macaluso's rolls out $10 lunch pies...
Splurge & save at Macaluso’s Wednesday as the Beach icon dishes out $10 pizza. During lunch every Wednesday through October the restaurant will be serving chef D’Andrea’s broccoli rabe and chicken pizza for $10 (the dish is normally $16). Pizza not your thing? All offerings on the menu are under $20 and available in under 20 minutes.
Macaluso’s & Co.
1747 Alton Road. Miami Beach
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day