Wednesday is Pizza Day
Wednesday is pizza day as Macaluso's rolls out $10 lunch pies...
Macaluso’s & Co.
1747 Alton Road. Miami Beach
Splurge & save at Macaluso’s Wednesday as the Beach icon dishes out $10 pizza. During lunch every Wednesday through October the restaurant will be serving chef D’Andrea’s broccoli rabe and chicken pizza for $10 (the dish is normally $16). Pizza not your thing? All offerings on the menu are under $20 and available in under 20 minutes.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants