Wednesday is Pizza Day
Wednesday is pizza day as Macaluso's rolls out $10 lunch pies...
Macaluso’s & Co.
1747 Alton Road. Miami Beach
Splurge & save at Macaluso’s Wednesday as the Beach icon dishes out $10 pizza. During lunch every Wednesday through October the restaurant will be serving chef D’Andrea’s broccoli rabe and chicken pizza for $10 (the dish is normally $16). Pizza not your thing? All offerings on the menu are under $20 and available in under 20 minutes.
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays