Wednesday is Pizza Day
Wednesday is pizza day as Macaluso's rolls out $10 lunch pies...
Macaluso’s & Co.
1747 Alton Road. Miami Beach
Splurge & save at Macaluso’s Wednesday as the Beach icon dishes out $10 pizza. During lunch every Wednesday through October the restaurant will be serving chef D’Andrea’s broccoli rabe and chicken pizza for $10 (the dish is normally $16). Pizza not your thing? All offerings on the menu are under $20 and available in under 20 minutes.
- Taco & Tequila Showdown to pair Miami's best tortilla stuffers and spirits slingers
- Celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli to run restaurant at new Nautilus South Beach hotel
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids