Wednesday is Pizza Day
Wednesday is pizza day as Macaluso's rolls out $10 lunch pies...
Macaluso’s & Co.
1747 Alton Road. Miami Beach
Splurge & save at Macaluso’s Wednesday as the Beach icon dishes out $10 pizza. During lunch every Wednesday through October the restaurant will be serving chef D’Andrea’s broccoli rabe and chicken pizza for $10 (the dish is normally $16). Pizza not your thing? All offerings on the menu are under $20 and available in under 20 minutes.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events