Wednesday, March 9
Gulfstream Green Market: . 4-9 p.m., The Village at Gulfstream Park, 501 S. Federal Hwy., Champions Plaza, Hallandale Beach; 305-531-0038.
Wednesday Wine & Movie Night: Barry Alberts hosts 6:30-8:30 p.m.tasting followed by film screening; Paragon Theater at Backlot Wine Bar & Lounge, 3015 Grand Ave., Cocowalk, Coconut Grove; $15 (includes appetizers), $2 parking. 305-793-3120.
Wine Classes with Patrick Sullivan: First in a three-part series with Dine’s wine editor. 6-8 p.m., Norman’s 180 at Westin Colonnade, 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; series $90, $75 for Dine Club members; individual class $34/$29; southflorida.dinemag.net.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- Miami restaurant review: Upper East Side gets a Pinch of creative cooking
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- Beaker & Gray is a new date spot in Wynwood
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Brickell's Komodo is a Pan-Asian Palace