Wednesday, March 9
Gulfstream Green Market: . 4-9 p.m., The Village at Gulfstream Park, 501 S. Federal Hwy., Champions Plaza, Hallandale Beach; 305-531-0038.
Wednesday Wine & Movie Night: Barry Alberts hosts 6:30-8:30 p.m.tasting followed by film screening; Paragon Theater at Backlot Wine Bar & Lounge, 3015 Grand Ave., Cocowalk, Coconut Grove; $15 (includes appetizers), $2 parking. 305-793-3120.
Wine Classes with Patrick Sullivan: First in a three-part series with Dine’s wine editor. 6-8 p.m., Norman’s 180 at Westin Colonnade, 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; series $90, $75 for Dine Club members; individual class $34/$29; southflorida.dinemag.net.
- Roberto Cavalli & son host four-course wine dinner April 24
- 3 stars for 1826 Restaurant in South Beach
- Red, The Steakhouse debuts tapas menu
- Eat, drink & be merry at these upcoming Miami wine & food events
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Eating House branches out with Taperia Raca in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- 3 stars for Seasalt & Pepper on Miami River