Wednesday, March 9
Gulfstream Green Market: . 4-9 p.m., The Village at Gulfstream Park, 501 S. Federal Hwy., Champions Plaza, Hallandale Beach; 305-531-0038.
Wednesday Wine & Movie Night: Barry Alberts hosts 6:30-8:30 p.m.tasting followed by film screening; Paragon Theater at Backlot Wine Bar & Lounge, 3015 Grand Ave., Cocowalk, Coconut Grove; $15 (includes appetizers), $2 parking. 305-793-3120.
Wine Classes with Patrick Sullivan: First in a three-part series with Dine’s wine editor. 6-8 p.m., Norman’s 180 at Westin Colonnade, 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; series $90, $75 for Dine Club members; individual class $34/$29; southflorida.dinemag.net.
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- Get a taste of Caribbean food at Ivan's Gastro in North Miami Beach
- Cinco de Mayo beer dinner at The Federal will star J. Wakefield Brewing
- Icy-cool crudo and rocket-hot rocks at Modern Garden in Miami
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The Gang in midtown Miami goes long on flair, falls short on fare
- New-look STK in Miami Beach is off to a sexy, meaty start
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Find a taste of Portugal at Lisboa Grill in Key Biscayne