Wednesday, March 9
Gulfstream Green Market: . 4-9 p.m., The Village at Gulfstream Park, 501 S. Federal Hwy., Champions Plaza, Hallandale Beach; 305-531-0038.
Wednesday Wine & Movie Night: Barry Alberts hosts 6:30-8:30 p.m.tasting followed by film screening; Paragon Theater at Backlot Wine Bar & Lounge, 3015 Grand Ave., Cocowalk, Coconut Grove; $15 (includes appetizers), $2 parking. 305-793-3120.
Wine Classes with Patrick Sullivan: First in a three-part series with Dine’s wine editor. 6-8 p.m., Norman’s 180 at Westin Colonnade, 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; series $90, $75 for Dine Club members; individual class $34/$29; southflorida.dinemag.net.
- Freshii finds healthy formula in Wynwood
- 1826 Restaurant names new chef
- Five great Miami cooking classes
- The List: Verde’s Nicolay Adinaguev
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Stripsteak at the Fontainebleau is the latest in Michael Mina's South Florida mini-empire
- Indian caterer Tasty Kerala cooks feasts from Fort Lauderdale kitchen
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover