Wednesday, March 9
Gulfstream Green Market: . 4-9 p.m., The Village at Gulfstream Park, 501 S. Federal Hwy., Champions Plaza, Hallandale Beach; 305-531-0038.
Wednesday Wine & Movie Night: Barry Alberts hosts 6:30-8:30 p.m.tasting followed by film screening; Paragon Theater at Backlot Wine Bar & Lounge, 3015 Grand Ave., Cocowalk, Coconut Grove; $15 (includes appetizers), $2 parking. 305-793-3120.
Wine Classes with Patrick Sullivan: First in a three-part series with Dine’s wine editor. 6-8 p.m., Norman’s 180 at Westin Colonnade, 180 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; series $90, $75 for Dine Club members; individual class $34/$29; southflorida.dinemag.net.
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- 11 Best Places In Miami For Classic Desserts
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Catch some Poke, man: Polynesian flavors at rooftop Watr
- 3 Olympic-worthy Wywnood beer events this week
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Pasta is handmade to order at this South Beach spot
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp