The Webster at Target Launching
Target will launches the latest twist on its designer partnership, model – The Shops at Target – on May 6.
Missoni, Tucker, Jason Wu — what will those fine folk at Target think of next?
How about Miami's own coveted The Webster?
Target launches the latest twist on its designer partnership, model – The Shops at Target – on May 6. Through this program, Target will partner directly with shop owners of specialty stores and local boutiques to co-create affordable, limited-edition collections for its guests.
Co-created by The Webster owner Laure Heriard Dubreuil and Target, The Webster at Target includes apparel and accessories for women, men, kids and baby with a Miami vibe. Taking inspiration from The Webster’s décor, the shop’s wallpaper is reinterpreted into the banana leaf print found throughout the collection, while the two-way deco print pays homage to the Miami Beach Art Deco district. Ranging in price from $7.99 to $49.99, The Webster at Target collection will be available May 6, 2012 at all Target stores and Target.com. Kids, baby, along with women’s shoes and select styles in plus and petite are exclusive to Target.com.
Get ready, Miami!
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!