The Webster for Target
The Webster is teaming up with retail giant Target for a highly anticipated collaboration.
Missoni, Tucker, Jason Wu — what will those fine folk at Target think of next?
How about Miami's own coveted The Webster? Genius.
As part of its new design program called The Shops at Target, the brand is teaming up with Miami's own The Webster. The Webster, along with four other small stores across the U.S., is partnering with Target to create an wallet-friendly collection envisioned by The Webster’s owners Laure Heriard Dubreuil and Milan Vukmirovi.
The release date? These shop-in-shops (think mini stores) will be set up inside local Targets beginning in May. Hip, hip, hooray for Tar-jey!
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson