The Webster for Target
The Webster is teaming up with retail giant Target for a highly anticipated collaboration.
Missoni, Tucker, Jason Wu — what will those fine folk at Target think of next?
How about Miami's own coveted The Webster? Genius.
As part of its new design program called The Shops at Target, the brand is teaming up with Miami's own The Webster. The Webster, along with four other small stores across the U.S., is partnering with Target to create an wallet-friendly collection envisioned by The Webster’s owners Laure Heriard Dubreuil and Milan Vukmirovi.
The release date? These shop-in-shops (think mini stores) will be set up inside local Targets beginning in May. Hip, hip, hooray for Tar-jey!
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks