The Webster for Target
The Webster is teaming up with retail giant Target for a highly anticipated collaboration.
Missoni, Tucker, Jason Wu — what will those fine folk at Target think of next?
How about Miami's own coveted The Webster? Genius.
As part of its new design program called The Shops at Target, the brand is teaming up with Miami's own The Webster. The Webster, along with four other small stores across the U.S., is partnering with Target to create an wallet-friendly collection envisioned by The Webster’s owners Laure Heriard Dubreuil and Milan Vukmirovi.
The release date? These shop-in-shops (think mini stores) will be set up inside local Targets beginning in May. Hip, hip, hooray for Tar-jey!
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers