The Webster for Target
The Webster is teaming up with retail giant Target for a highly anticipated collaboration.
Missoni, Tucker, Jason Wu — what will those fine folk at Target think of next?
How about Miami's own coveted The Webster? Genius.
As part of its new design program called The Shops at Target, the brand is teaming up with Miami's own The Webster. The Webster, along with four other small stores across the U.S., is partnering with Target to create an wallet-friendly collection envisioned by The Webster’s owners Laure Heriard Dubreuil and Milan Vukmirovi.
The release date? These shop-in-shops (think mini stores) will be set up inside local Targets beginning in May. Hip, hip, hooray for Tar-jey!
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall