The Webster Opens Second Location
The Bal Harbour Shops door marks the brand's second location in South Florida.
Céline bags? Check. Paco Rabanne and Maison Rabih Kayrouz? Check and check. Highbrow shoppers can get their fill of select goodies at The Webster’s freshly minted second location at Bal Harbour Shops.
Highly respected for her keen buying sense, Co-Founder Laure Heriard Dubreuil’s sister shop is akin to the second floor of her Collins Avenue-based boutique. What’s new this time around? The Bal Harbour door exudes an apartment-inspired ambiance with a distinctly feminine feel. Emphasis on the “feminine” par as this location is for women only as of now.
Sophisticates can stand apart from the masses and scoop up exclusive pieces from Cedric Charlier, Olympia le Tan’s "The Webster Dictionary" Clutch and an exclusive print dress from Julien David. The outrageously chic emporium of fashion also boasts novel orange Blossom-scented candles for the home. For chocolate connoisseurs, the shop boasts Hugo & Victor, a Parisian pastry and chocolate shop — offering seasonal menus and four timeless constant flavors: Key lime, chocolate, grapefruit and caramel.
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood