The Webster Opens Second Location
The Bal Harbour Shops door marks the brand's second location in South Florida.
Céline bags? Check. Paco Rabanne and Maison Rabih Kayrouz? Check and check. Highbrow shoppers can get their fill of select goodies at The Webster’s freshly minted second location at Bal Harbour Shops.
Highly respected for her keen buying sense, Co-Founder Laure Heriard Dubreuil’s sister shop is akin to the second floor of her Collins Avenue-based boutique. What’s new this time around? The Bal Harbour door exudes an apartment-inspired ambiance with a distinctly feminine feel. Emphasis on the “feminine” par as this location is for women only as of now.
Sophisticates can stand apart from the masses and scoop up exclusive pieces from Cedric Charlier, Olympia le Tan’s "The Webster Dictionary" Clutch and an exclusive print dress from Julien David. The outrageously chic emporium of fashion also boasts novel orange Blossom-scented candles for the home. For chocolate connoisseurs, the shop boasts Hugo & Victor, a Parisian pastry and chocolate shop — offering seasonal menus and four timeless constant flavors: Key lime, chocolate, grapefruit and caramel.
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town