The Webster Opens Second Location
The Bal Harbour Shops door marks the brand's second location in South Florida.
Céline bags? Check. Paco Rabanne and Maison Rabih Kayrouz? Check and check. Highbrow shoppers can get their fill of select goodies at The Webster’s freshly minted second location at Bal Harbour Shops.
Highly respected for her keen buying sense, Co-Founder Laure Heriard Dubreuil’s sister shop is akin to the second floor of her Collins Avenue-based boutique. What’s new this time around? The Bal Harbour door exudes an apartment-inspired ambiance with a distinctly feminine feel. Emphasis on the “feminine” par as this location is for women only as of now.
Sophisticates can stand apart from the masses and scoop up exclusive pieces from Cedric Charlier, Olympia le Tan’s "The Webster Dictionary" Clutch and an exclusive print dress from Julien David. The outrageously chic emporium of fashion also boasts novel orange Blossom-scented candles for the home. For chocolate connoisseurs, the shop boasts Hugo & Victor, a Parisian pastry and chocolate shop — offering seasonal menus and four timeless constant flavors: Key lime, chocolate, grapefruit and caramel.
The Webster Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District