The Webster to Open in Bal Harbour Shops
The decadent fashion emporium to open second South Florida door this Fall.
The Webster Miami just announced the opening of The Webster Bal Harbour — a new 2,600 square foot store in swanky Bal Harbour Shops. Opening Fall 2013, the store will feature an ultra-curated selection of women's ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories — all wrapped in a chic package.
The vibe? The decor integrates the ambience of an opulent living room or the ultimate walk-in closet replete with vintage wallpaper, furnishing by BDDW, Milo Baughman, Nada Debs and more. Label lovers will find collections from Chanel, Céline, Saint Laurent, Alaia, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Proenza Schouler, Pierre Hardy, Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, Eddie Borgo and more.
The Webster Bal Harbour is the second store from CEO and Founding Partner Laure Hériard-Dubreuil who opened The Webster Miami in 2009. In the last four years, Laure has transformed The Webster from a hip shopping spot to a highly acclaimed reference point for international stylist and editors worldwide.
Bravo, on the success and second store, Laure.
The Webster at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami