The Webster to Open in Bal Harbour Shops
The decadent fashion emporium to open second South Florida door this Fall.
The Webster at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
The Webster Miami just announced the opening of The Webster Bal Harbour — a new 2,600 square foot store in swanky Bal Harbour Shops. Opening Fall 2013, the store will feature an ultra-curated selection of women's ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories — all wrapped in a chic package.
The vibe? The decor integrates the ambience of an opulent living room or the ultimate walk-in closet replete with vintage wallpaper, furnishing by BDDW, Milo Baughman, Nada Debs and more. Label lovers will find collections from Chanel, Céline, Saint Laurent, Alaia, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Proenza Schouler, Pierre Hardy, Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, Eddie Borgo and more.
The Webster Bal Harbour is the second store from CEO and Founding Partner Laure Hériard-Dubreuil who opened The Webster Miami in 2009. In the last four years, Laure has transformed The Webster from a hip shopping spot to a highly acclaimed reference point for international stylist and editors worldwide.
Bravo, on the success and second store, Laure.
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District