Wear It, Rock It, Give It
JC Penney invites shoppers to donate their gently used dresses to be given to less fortunate teens for prom.
Round up all of those classy party dresses that you never wear and give them to JC Penney, who is hosting a nationwide dress donation drive called the Wear It, Rock It, Give It campaign.
Through April 2, all JC Penney stores will be collecting gently used prom dresses which will be donated to local afterschool charities which will make them available to underprivileged girls in the community.
To thank customers for their generosity, JC Penney will give a 20% off coupon to spend on any regular or sale priced prom dress.
Now that's classy.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz