Wear It, Rock It, Give It
JC Penney invites shoppers to donate their gently used dresses to be given to less fortunate teens for prom.
Round up all of those classy party dresses that you never wear and give them to JC Penney, who is hosting a nationwide dress donation drive called the Wear It, Rock It, Give It campaign.
Through April 2, all JC Penney stores will be collecting gently used prom dresses which will be donated to local afterschool charities which will make them available to underprivileged girls in the community.
To thank customers for their generosity, JC Penney will give a 20% off coupon to spend on any regular or sale priced prom dress.
Now that's classy.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up