Wear It, Rock It, Give It
JC Penney invites shoppers to donate their gently used dresses to be given to less fortunate teens for prom.
Round up all of those classy party dresses that you never wear and give them to JC Penney, who is hosting a nationwide dress donation drive called the Wear It, Rock It, Give It campaign.
Through April 2, all JC Penney stores will be collecting gently used prom dresses which will be donated to local afterschool charities which will make them available to underprivileged girls in the community.
To thank customers for their generosity, JC Penney will give a 20% off coupon to spend on any regular or sale priced prom dress.
Now that's classy.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert