Wear It, Rock It, Give It
JC Penney invites shoppers to donate their gently used dresses to be given to less fortunate teens for prom.
Round up all of those classy party dresses that you never wear and give them to JC Penney, who is hosting a nationwide dress donation drive called the Wear It, Rock It, Give It campaign.
Through April 2, all JC Penney stores will be collecting gently used prom dresses which will be donated to local afterschool charities which will make them available to underprivileged girls in the community.
To thank customers for their generosity, JC Penney will give a 20% off coupon to spend on any regular or sale priced prom dress.
Now that's classy.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade