Wear It, Rock It, Give It
JC Penney invites shoppers to donate their gently used dresses to be given to less fortunate teens for prom.
Round up all of those classy party dresses that you never wear and give them to JC Penney, who is hosting a nationwide dress donation drive called the Wear It, Rock It, Give It campaign.
Through April 2, all JC Penney stores will be collecting gently used prom dresses which will be donated to local afterschool charities which will make them available to underprivileged girls in the community.
To thank customers for their generosity, JC Penney will give a 20% off coupon to spend on any regular or sale priced prom dress.
Now that's classy.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters