We like it
Enrique Iglesias to play Hard Rock
Enrique Iglesias will romance audiences at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Feb. 10. Hurry! Tickets went on sale Friday. A primer: The Grammy-winning Latin sensation has had four Billboard Hot 100 top five singles including two #1s, and holds the record for producing 21 number 1 Spanish-language singles on the Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks. Up until the release of his latest album, Euphoria this year, he had sold over 55 million albums in both English and Spanish. The son of multi-million-selling singer Julio Iglesias, Enrique Iglesias was born in Madrid, Spain. In 1982, he moved to Miami. At Gulliver Preparatory School, Iglesias made his singing debut in a production of Hello, Dolly. After a year studying business at the University of Miami, he decided to follow his passion. Good move.
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home