We like it
Enrique Iglesias to play Hard Rock
Enrique Iglesias will romance audiences at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Feb. 10. Hurry! Tickets went on sale Friday. A primer: The Grammy-winning Latin sensation has had four Billboard Hot 100 top five singles including two #1s, and holds the record for producing 21 number 1 Spanish-language singles on the Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks. Up until the release of his latest album, Euphoria this year, he had sold over 55 million albums in both English and Spanish. The son of multi-million-selling singer Julio Iglesias, Enrique Iglesias was born in Madrid, Spain. In 1982, he moved to Miami. At Gulliver Preparatory School, Iglesias made his singing debut in a production of Hello, Dolly. After a year studying business at the University of Miami, he decided to follow his passion. Good move.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event