We like it
Enrique Iglesias to play Hard Rock
Enrique Iglesias will romance audiences at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Feb. 10. Hurry! Tickets went on sale Friday. A primer: The Grammy-winning Latin sensation has had four Billboard Hot 100 top five singles including two #1s, and holds the record for producing 21 number 1 Spanish-language singles on the Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks. Up until the release of his latest album, Euphoria this year, he had sold over 55 million albums in both English and Spanish. The son of multi-million-selling singer Julio Iglesias, Enrique Iglesias was born in Madrid, Spain. In 1982, he moved to Miami. At Gulliver Preparatory School, Iglesias made his singing debut in a production of Hello, Dolly. After a year studying business at the University of Miami, he decided to follow his passion. Good move.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz