We like it
Enrique Iglesias to play Hard Rock
Enrique Iglesias will romance audiences at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Feb. 10. Hurry! Tickets went on sale Friday. A primer: The Grammy-winning Latin sensation has had four Billboard Hot 100 top five singles including two #1s, and holds the record for producing 21 number 1 Spanish-language singles on the Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks. Up until the release of his latest album, Euphoria this year, he had sold over 55 million albums in both English and Spanish. The son of multi-million-selling singer Julio Iglesias, Enrique Iglesias was born in Madrid, Spain. In 1982, he moved to Miami. At Gulliver Preparatory School, Iglesias made his singing debut in a production of Hello, Dolly. After a year studying business at the University of Miami, he decided to follow his passion. Good move.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening