We like it
Enrique Iglesias to play Hard Rock
Enrique Iglesias will romance audiences at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Feb. 10. Hurry! Tickets went on sale Friday. A primer: The Grammy-winning Latin sensation has had four Billboard Hot 100 top five singles including two #1s, and holds the record for producing 21 number 1 Spanish-language singles on the Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks. Up until the release of his latest album, Euphoria this year, he had sold over 55 million albums in both English and Spanish. The son of multi-million-selling singer Julio Iglesias, Enrique Iglesias was born in Madrid, Spain. In 1982, he moved to Miami. At Gulliver Preparatory School, Iglesias made his singing debut in a production of Hello, Dolly. After a year studying business at the University of Miami, he decided to follow his passion. Good move.
On Our Radar
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'