We All Shine On
Check out the artwork of John Lennon in Miami Beach this Friday, January 15th-17th.
1620 Drexel Ave.
Miami Beach Community Church
(Corner of Drexel Ave. & Lincoln Rd.)
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Check out the artwork of John Lennon in Miami Beach this Friday, January 15th-17th. The touring exhibition, dubbed "We All Shine On," includes over 100 pieces of art created by the former legendary songwriter, rock musician and activist from 1968 through 1980.
There's work from his "Bag-One" suite (those erotic lithographs that got him plenty of buzz), and serigraphs, copper etchings and aqua tints. It's being held at the Miami Beach Community Church - and you can see it all for a $2 donation. And this one's for a good cause - the money goes to Adopt-A-Classroom. Times are below:
Friday - noon to 9 p.m.
Saturday - noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday - 1 to 7 p.m.
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida