We All Shine On
Check out the artwork of John Lennon in Miami Beach this Friday, January 15th-17th.
By Solange Reyner
Check out the artwork of John Lennon in Miami Beach this Friday, January 15th-17th. The touring exhibition, dubbed "We All Shine On," includes over 100 pieces of art created by the former legendary songwriter, rock musician and activist from 1968 through 1980.
There's work from his "Bag-One" suite (those erotic lithographs that got him plenty of buzz), and serigraphs, copper etchings and aqua tints. It's being held at the Miami Beach Community Church - and you can see it all for a $2 donation. And this one's for a good cause - the money goes to Adopt-A-Classroom. Times are below:
Friday - noon to 9 p.m.
Saturday - noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday - 1 to 7 p.m.
1620 Drexel Ave.
Miami Beach Community Church
(Corner of Drexel Ave. & Lincoln Rd.)
Miami Beach, 33139
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood