We All Shine On
Check out the artwork of John Lennon in Miami Beach this Friday, January 15th-17th.
By Solange Reyner
Check out the artwork of John Lennon in Miami Beach this Friday, January 15th-17th. The touring exhibition, dubbed "We All Shine On," includes over 100 pieces of art created by the former legendary songwriter, rock musician and activist from 1968 through 1980.
There's work from his "Bag-One" suite (those erotic lithographs that got him plenty of buzz), and serigraphs, copper etchings and aqua tints. It's being held at the Miami Beach Community Church - and you can see it all for a $2 donation. And this one's for a good cause - the money goes to Adopt-A-Classroom. Times are below:
Friday - noon to 9 p.m.
Saturday - noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday - 1 to 7 p.m.
1620 Drexel Ave.
Miami Beach Community Church
(Corner of Drexel Ave. & Lincoln Rd.)
Miami Beach, 33139
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami