Waxy’s Irish Soiree
Waxy O’ Connor’s Irish Pub Celebrates it's grand opening with a huge Irish Soiree! Amazing drink specials, live entertainment, and more. Get in the spirit of the Irish, head to Miami's Riverfront!
Waxy O'Connor's Irish Pub- Miami River
690 SW 1st Ct.
Downtown Miami, FL
It’s been just two months since Waxy O’ Connor’s Irish Pub opened its doors on Miami’s riverfront and tonight they are ready to celebrate with a huge Grand Opening Celebration. There’s going to be a U2 Tribute Band, Celtic dancers, Irish Bagpipers, and more. The festivities kick off at 7p and are open to the public. This is one event not to miss, there’s going to be complimentary delish treats from the kitchen and unreal drink specials. Valet is only $5 and the view is absolutely breath taking. Waxy’s is right on the river front, you can sit back relax enjoy a drink on the outside Key West inspired wooden patio, or sit inside in one of the wooden carved booth surrounded by true Celtic décor.
Re-cap; affordable kick-ass drink specials, live entertainment, dancers, food, and it’s on the beautiful Miami River front, yeap I’m sold! Up for a little Irish Soiree, maybe get some luck of the Irish, then head to Waxy O’Connor’s Grand Opening tonight!
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz