Waxy’s Irish Soiree
Waxy O’ Connor’s Irish Pub Celebrates it's grand opening with a huge Irish Soiree! Amazing drink specials, live entertainment, and more. Get in the spirit of the Irish, head to Miami's Riverfront!
Waxy O'Connor's Irish Pub- Miami River
690 SW 1st Ct.
Downtown Miami, FL
It’s been just two months since Waxy O’ Connor’s Irish Pub opened its doors on Miami’s riverfront and tonight they are ready to celebrate with a huge Grand Opening Celebration. There’s going to be a U2 Tribute Band, Celtic dancers, Irish Bagpipers, and more. The festivities kick off at 7p and are open to the public. This is one event not to miss, there’s going to be complimentary delish treats from the kitchen and unreal drink specials. Valet is only $5 and the view is absolutely breath taking. Waxy’s is right on the river front, you can sit back relax enjoy a drink on the outside Key West inspired wooden patio, or sit inside in one of the wooden carved booth surrounded by true Celtic décor.
Re-cap; affordable kick-ass drink specials, live entertainment, dancers, food, and it’s on the beautiful Miami River front, yeap I’m sold! Up for a little Irish Soiree, maybe get some luck of the Irish, then head to Waxy O’Connor’s Grand Opening tonight!
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014