Waxy’s Irish Soiree
Waxy O’ Connor’s Irish Pub Celebrates it's grand opening with a huge Irish Soiree! Amazing drink specials, live entertainment, and more. Get in the spirit of the Irish, head to Miami's Riverfront!
Waxy O'Connor's Irish Pub- Miami River
690 SW 1st Ct.
Downtown Miami, FL
It’s been just two months since Waxy O’ Connor’s Irish Pub opened its doors on Miami’s riverfront and tonight they are ready to celebrate with a huge Grand Opening Celebration. There’s going to be a U2 Tribute Band, Celtic dancers, Irish Bagpipers, and more. The festivities kick off at 7p and are open to the public. This is one event not to miss, there’s going to be complimentary delish treats from the kitchen and unreal drink specials. Valet is only $5 and the view is absolutely breath taking. Waxy’s is right on the river front, you can sit back relax enjoy a drink on the outside Key West inspired wooden patio, or sit inside in one of the wooden carved booth surrounded by true Celtic décor.
Re-cap; affordable kick-ass drink specials, live entertainment, dancers, food, and it’s on the beautiful Miami River front, yeap I’m sold! Up for a little Irish Soiree, maybe get some luck of the Irish, then head to Waxy O’Connor’s Grand Opening tonight!
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator