Wax on, wax off: free mobile truck for charity
In the look good and feel good category: Join Y100’s Elvis Duran's morning crew this weekend for a free wax (eyebrow or upper lip) courtesy of European Wax Center.
Procedures will be performed at the mobile station set up outside JC Penney at Westfield Broward Mall, 8000 West Broward Boulevard, in Plantation 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The event supports Bright Pink, a non-profit focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit