Wax on, wax off: free mobile truck for charity
In the look good and feel good category: Join Y100’s Elvis Duran's morning crew this weekend for a free wax (eyebrow or upper lip) courtesy of European Wax Center.
Procedures will be performed at the mobile station set up outside JC Penney at Westfield Broward Mall, 8000 West Broward Boulevard, in Plantation 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The event supports Bright Pink, a non-profit focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach