Wax on, wax off: free mobile truck for charity
In the look good and feel good category: Join Y100’s Elvis Duran's morning crew this weekend for a free wax (eyebrow or upper lip) courtesy of European Wax Center.
Procedures will be performed at the mobile station set up outside JC Penney at Westfield Broward Mall, 8000 West Broward Boulevard, in Plantation 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The event supports Bright Pink, a non-profit focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails