Wax on, wax off: free mobile truck for charity
In the look good and feel good category: Join Y100’s Elvis Duran's morning crew this weekend for a free wax (eyebrow or upper lip) courtesy of European Wax Center.
Procedures will be performed at the mobile station set up outside JC Penney at Westfield Broward Mall, 8000 West Broward Boulevard, in Plantation 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The event supports Bright Pink, a non-profit focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau