Wax on, wax off: free mobile truck for charity
In the look good and feel good category: Join Y100’s Elvis Duran's morning crew this weekend for a free wax (eyebrow or upper lip) courtesy of European Wax Center.
Procedures will be performed at the mobile station set up outside JC Penney at Westfield Broward Mall, 8000 West Broward Boulevard, in Plantation 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The event supports Bright Pink, a non-profit focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show