Watch Swans and Pasta?
Catch Pasta Dances and Swan Songs as the Miami Contemporary Dance Company finishes turning 10.
5101 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
By Solange Reyner
The Miami Contemporary Dance Company turned 10 this season. To celebrate the finale, they're putting on "Swan & Pasta," which includes two of the company's biggest hits in a Night of Choreography. You'll get to see "The Dying Swan" and "Nonna's Pasta Dances." Oh - and a couple of cute guys and gals on stage. The six-performances start this Friday, April 30.
See and Do
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Food to try at Miami Dolphins home games