Watch Swans and Pasta?
Catch Pasta Dances and Swan Songs as the Miami Contemporary Dance Company finishes turning 10.
5101 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
By Solange Reyner
The Miami Contemporary Dance Company turned 10 this season. To celebrate the finale, they're putting on "Swan & Pasta," which includes two of the company's biggest hits in a Night of Choreography. You'll get to see "The Dying Swan" and "Nonna's Pasta Dances." Oh - and a couple of cute guys and gals on stage. The six-performances start this Friday, April 30.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art