Watch Swans and Pasta?
Catch Pasta Dances and Swan Songs as the Miami Contemporary Dance Company finishes turning 10.
By Solange Reyner
The Miami Contemporary Dance Company turned 10 this season. To celebrate the finale, they're putting on "Swan & Pasta," which includes two of the company's biggest hits in a Night of Choreography. You'll get to see "The Dying Swan" and "Nonna's Pasta Dances." Oh - and a couple of cute guys and gals on stage. The six-performances start this Friday, April 30.
5101 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend