Watch Swans and Pasta?
Catch Pasta Dances and Swan Songs as the Miami Contemporary Dance Company finishes turning 10.
5101 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
By Solange Reyner
The Miami Contemporary Dance Company turned 10 this season. To celebrate the finale, they're putting on "Swan & Pasta," which includes two of the company's biggest hits in a Night of Choreography. You'll get to see "The Dying Swan" and "Nonna's Pasta Dances." Oh - and a couple of cute guys and gals on stage. The six-performances start this Friday, April 30.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie