Watch Swans and Pasta?
Catch Pasta Dances and Swan Songs as the Miami Contemporary Dance Company finishes turning 10.
5101 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
By Solange Reyner
The Miami Contemporary Dance Company turned 10 this season. To celebrate the finale, they're putting on "Swan & Pasta," which includes two of the company's biggest hits in a Night of Choreography. You'll get to see "The Dying Swan" and "Nonna's Pasta Dances." Oh - and a couple of cute guys and gals on stage. The six-performances start this Friday, April 30.
See and Do
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to parks in Miami this summer
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more