Dadeland Mall Additions
With the recent addition of Hollister, Swatch, Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite, now there’s even more to love at Dadeland Mall.
7535 N. Kendall Drive in Miami, Florida
Florida’s largest Macy’s, Chick-Fil-A, Apple, the country’s largest The Limited and Express — there’s no doubt shoppers and foodies alike adore Dadeland Mall.
With the recent addition of Hollister, Swatch, Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite, now there’s even more to love.
“Dadeland Mall continues to be a vital part of the retail landscape, popular with residents and tourists alike,” says Dadeland Mall General Manager Osvaldo Dominguez. “These great new stores only enhance the already celebrated shopping experience found at Dadeland Mall.”
With over 185 specialty stores including J. Crew, bebe, White House | Black Market, Zara, A/X Exchange, Lucky Brand Jeans, Victoria’s Secret and eateries like The Cheesecake Factory, Villagio and Johnny Rockets, Dadeland is the place to shop and munch.
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!