Dadeland Mall Additions
With the recent addition of Hollister, Swatch, Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite, now there’s even more to love at Dadeland Mall.
7535 N. Kendall Drive in Miami, Florida
Florida’s largest Macy’s, Chick-Fil-A, Apple, the country’s largest The Limited and Express — there’s no doubt shoppers and foodies alike adore Dadeland Mall.
With the recent addition of Hollister, Swatch, Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite, now there’s even more to love.
“Dadeland Mall continues to be a vital part of the retail landscape, popular with residents and tourists alike,” says Dadeland Mall General Manager Osvaldo Dominguez. “These great new stores only enhance the already celebrated shopping experience found at Dadeland Mall.”
With over 185 specialty stores including J. Crew, bebe, White House | Black Market, Zara, A/X Exchange, Lucky Brand Jeans, Victoria’s Secret and eateries like The Cheesecake Factory, Villagio and Johnny Rockets, Dadeland is the place to shop and munch.
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition