Dadeland Mall Additions
With the recent addition of Hollister, Swatch, Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite, now there’s even more to love at Dadeland Mall.
7535 N. Kendall Drive in Miami, Florida
Florida’s largest Macy’s, Chick-Fil-A, Apple, the country’s largest The Limited and Express — there’s no doubt shoppers and foodies alike adore Dadeland Mall.
With the recent addition of Hollister, Swatch, Payless ShoeSource and Stride Rite, now there’s even more to love.
“Dadeland Mall continues to be a vital part of the retail landscape, popular with residents and tourists alike,” says Dadeland Mall General Manager Osvaldo Dominguez. “These great new stores only enhance the already celebrated shopping experience found at Dadeland Mall.”
With over 185 specialty stores including J. Crew, bebe, White House | Black Market, Zara, A/X Exchange, Lucky Brand Jeans, Victoria’s Secret and eateries like The Cheesecake Factory, Villagio and Johnny Rockets, Dadeland is the place to shop and munch.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project