Bartenders host charity softball game in Miami Beach
Proceeds benefit Alonzo Mourning’s Overtown Youth Center
USBG Miami's Come Out and Play
Sunday, June 8 12-7pm
999 11 St, Miami Beach
Watch, donate and drink on Sunday, June 8, as the Miami chapter of the United States Bartenders Guild hosts its second charity softball game from noon to 7 p.m. at Flamingo Park in Miami Beach.
Last year's “Come Out and Play” game raised $4,500 for One Fund Boston. This year's proceeds will benefit Alonzo Mourning’s Overtown Youth Center.
Four teams will square off in a round-robin-style tourney. This year's lineup includes bartenders from The Broken Shaker, Blackbird Ordinary, The Regent Cocktail Club, Lure Fishbar and Haven. Watch for free with spiked punch, food and T-shirts available for donations.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi