Bartenders host charity softball game in Miami Beach
Proceeds benefit Alonzo Mourning’s Overtown Youth Center
USBG Miami's Come Out and Play
Sunday, June 8 12-7pm
999 11 St, Miami Beach
Watch, donate and drink on Sunday, June 8, as the Miami chapter of the United States Bartenders Guild hosts its second charity softball game from noon to 7 p.m. at Flamingo Park in Miami Beach.
Last year's “Come Out and Play” game raised $4,500 for One Fund Boston. This year's proceeds will benefit Alonzo Mourning’s Overtown Youth Center.
Four teams will square off in a round-robin-style tourney. This year's lineup includes bartenders from The Broken Shaker, Blackbird Ordinary, The Regent Cocktail Club, Lure Fishbar and Haven. Watch for free with spiked punch, food and T-shirts available for donations.
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run
- Ikra Restaurant & Lounge opens in Sunny Isles Beach
- The List: Zona Fresca's Tim Dobravolskis
- An alternative to Art Basel: Tour a Homestead tomato farm