Bartenders host charity softball game in Miami Beach
Proceeds benefit Alonzo Mourning’s Overtown Youth Center
USBG Miami's Come Out and Play
Sunday, June 8 12-7pm
999 11 St, Miami Beach
Watch, donate and drink on Sunday, June 8, as the Miami chapter of the United States Bartenders Guild hosts its second charity softball game from noon to 7 p.m. at Flamingo Park in Miami Beach.
Last year's “Come Out and Play” game raised $4,500 for One Fund Boston. This year's proceeds will benefit Alonzo Mourning’s Overtown Youth Center.
Four teams will square off in a round-robin-style tourney. This year's lineup includes bartenders from The Broken Shaker, Blackbird Ordinary, The Regent Cocktail Club, Lure Fishbar and Haven. Watch for free with spiked punch, food and T-shirts available for donations.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade