Warren Sapp tip flap
Fight with waitress
Warren Sapp stiffed a waitress Tuesday at the Upper Deck Sports Bar in Hallandale Beach after the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers star and a friend had $69.30 worth of food and drinks. According to a copy of the tab that ended up on Twitter, Sapp wrote a “0” on the tip line and wrote a small explanation: “Boys don’t tip!” Sapp took to Twitter to explain that the waitress kept calling Sapp and his friend “boys.” When we called the bar for comment, another Upper Deck employee hung up the phone.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party