Warren Sapp tip flap
Fight with waitress
Warren Sapp stiffed a waitress Tuesday at the Upper Deck Sports Bar in Hallandale Beach after the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers star and a friend had $69.30 worth of food and drinks. According to a copy of the tab that ended up on Twitter, Sapp wrote a “0” on the tip line and wrote a small explanation: “Boys don’t tip!” Sapp took to Twitter to explain that the waitress kept calling Sapp and his friend “boys.” When we called the bar for comment, another Upper Deck employee hung up the phone.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion