Warren Sapp tip flap
Fight with waitress
Warren Sapp stiffed a waitress Tuesday at the Upper Deck Sports Bar in Hallandale Beach after the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers star and a friend had $69.30 worth of food and drinks. According to a copy of the tab that ended up on Twitter, Sapp wrote a “0” on the tip line and wrote a small explanation: “Boys don’t tip!” Sapp took to Twitter to explain that the waitress kept calling Sapp and his friend “boys.” When we called the bar for comment, another Upper Deck employee hung up the phone.
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's