Warren Sapp tip flap
Fight with waitress
Warren Sapp stiffed a waitress Tuesday at the Upper Deck Sports Bar in Hallandale Beach after the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers star and a friend had $69.30 worth of food and drinks. According to a copy of the tab that ended up on Twitter, Sapp wrote a “0” on the tip line and wrote a small explanation: “Boys don’t tip!” Sapp took to Twitter to explain that the waitress kept calling Sapp and his friend “boys.” When we called the bar for comment, another Upper Deck employee hung up the phone.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight