Warren Sapp tip flap
Fight with waitress
Warren Sapp stiffed a waitress Tuesday at the Upper Deck Sports Bar in Hallandale Beach after the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers star and a friend had $69.30 worth of food and drinks. According to a copy of the tab that ended up on Twitter, Sapp wrote a “0” on the tip line and wrote a small explanation: “Boys don’t tip!” Sapp took to Twitter to explain that the waitress kept calling Sapp and his friend “boys.” When we called the bar for comment, another Upper Deck employee hung up the phone.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie