Want white teeth like the celebrities?
How to get a high wattage grin
Smile dimming over the years? Red wine got you down?Not ready for your big walk down the aisle?
If you want to look like recent brides like Jessica Biel, Vanessa Minnillo and Courtney Mazza, check out Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique, which recently launched Bridal Teeth Whitening and Botox Parties.
Before walking down the aisle, brides are taking their bridesmaids to the spa for teeth whitening, Botox and other beauty treatments to ensure their wedding photo albums look picture perfect. “Wedding Smile Makeover” packages are available for groups of four or more and include a champagne-fueled bleaching party with laser teeth whitening treatments administered by Dr. Patty using Pola Advanced technology and custom-fitted trays to take home for maintenance.
The bridal party can also take advantage of the dental spa’s pampering menu of aesthetic treatments including massages, facials and eyebrow threading/shaping. For those craving a wrinkle-free wedding day, Dr. Patty will administer fillers such as Botox, Restalyne, Dysport, Perlane and Juvederm to fill frown lines, eyebrow furrows, nasolabial folds and crow’s feet.
From $1,000 for a group of four and can be booked on-site in her dental spa or off-site at a private location. The boutique is located at 646 N. Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale. For more information, visit www.drpattydental.com. WHERE: Dr. Patty’s Dental Boutique 646 North Federal Hwy. (Victoria Park Shoppes) Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 COST: Packages start at $1,000 for four people and include in office laser teeth whitening and custom-fitted trays to take home
On Our Radar
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook