Want to smell like an Elite Model? There's a fragrance for that
Inspired by the famed agency
Ever wonder how models smell? Probably pretty good. And with the launch of the Elite Models Fragrance Collection, you'll finally get your answer. Elite has discovered such icons as Linda, Naomi, Cindy, Gisele as well as the current runway stars Alessandra Ambrosio, Constance Jablonski, Sigrid Agren, Eniko Mihalik and Fei Fei Sun. Four evocative scents transport you to four of fashion's hottest cities (though Miami has an Elite office, it's not on the list. For shame!) Inspired by the city of lovers, Paris Baby is a romantic, feminine fragrance with a twist. Sensual and delicate, this sparkling floral has a certain 'je ne sais quoi. Experience the dynamic essence of this cool capital with London Queen, a lively, sensual vanilla fragrance built around light floral and addictive fruity notes. Spray on New York Muse for a flavor of fast-moving life in the Big Apple. Spray it on for a blast of edgy, urban attitude. And finally, Rio Glam Girl captures the celebratory spirit of Rio, home of the carnival, sun-kissed beaches and electric nights. This playful, vibrant fragrance opens with acai berry and starfruit; a voluptuous floral bouquet reveals delicate princess peony, jasmine and violet flower at the heart. All are packaged in a bottle with feminine curves with a tall square black; inside each perfume is tinted in its own distinctive hue, from soft pink to gold. Shopping info: www.coty.com.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding