Want to smell like an Elite Model? There's a fragrance for that
Inspired by the famed agency
Ever wonder how models smell? Probably pretty good. And with the launch of the Elite Models Fragrance Collection, you'll finally get your answer. Elite has discovered such icons as Linda, Naomi, Cindy, Gisele as well as the current runway stars Alessandra Ambrosio, Constance Jablonski, Sigrid Agren, Eniko Mihalik and Fei Fei Sun. Four evocative scents transport you to four of fashion's hottest cities (though Miami has an Elite office, it's not on the list. For shame!) Inspired by the city of lovers, Paris Baby is a romantic, feminine fragrance with a twist. Sensual and delicate, this sparkling floral has a certain 'je ne sais quoi. Experience the dynamic essence of this cool capital with London Queen, a lively, sensual vanilla fragrance built around light floral and addictive fruity notes. Spray on New York Muse for a flavor of fast-moving life in the Big Apple. Spray it on for a blast of edgy, urban attitude. And finally, Rio Glam Girl captures the celebratory spirit of Rio, home of the carnival, sun-kissed beaches and electric nights. This playful, vibrant fragrance opens with acai berry and starfruit; a voluptuous floral bouquet reveals delicate princess peony, jasmine and violet flower at the heart. All are packaged in a bottle with feminine curves with a tall square black; inside each perfume is tinted in its own distinctive hue, from soft pink to gold. Shopping info: www.coty.com.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour