Want to buy Matt Damon's house?
He's antsy to sell
Actor Matt Damon is getting antsy. The star of The Bourne Identity and the HBO Liberace biopic Behind The Candelabra just discounted the mansion in Miami Beach that he is selling by $1 million. It’s still pretty expensive, though.
It’ll now cost you $18,999,000 to snag the property, located on the upscale north part of North Bay Road. Damon first put the 12,700-square-foot waterfront crib on the market in April for $20 million. The 43-year-old actor bought two adjacent lots on Biscayne Bay in 2005 for a total $14.6 million, according to records.
The property now has a total 170 feet of Biscayne Bay frontage. The house once belonged to Bee Gees singer Maurice Gibb, and Damon updated it nicely. A real estate source tells Gossip Extra the discount reflects that interest in the property over the past seven months hasn’t been what Damon expected.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht